1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

11 days of Detoxification...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ControlledMind, Jul 22, 2016.

1. ControlledMind

ControlledMind Fapstronaut

Its been 11 days of restriction to PMO. I set the primary phase target to 30 days. I could see the world more clearly now. Feeling Peaceful and Energetic. I am remolding and reconnecting that Brain. It was ruined so badly. But it is a 'Plastic' , you now could be reshaped and reused more effectively for good purposes. Meditation, Yoga (Sun Salutation), workouts and of course prayers are used as fuel for this reboot. It will accelerate that. I also turned off the TV. Going to experience the REAL and 3D surroundings. It gives happiness rather than just a Pleasure, and I am feeling happy all day during the first week by defeating that dirty urge to bad habits which gives only that short term pleasures. Moving on.......

Antti Rytkönen likes this.
  2. Antti Rytkönen

Antti Rytkönen Fapstronaut

welcome to the forum dude! I started NoFap at the same streak as you are on now. Keep going and increasing your streak!

ControlledMind likes this.
  3. ControlledMind

ControlledMind Fapstronaut

Thanks Bro.. I'll do it

Antti Rytkönen likes this.