1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone, going for 90 days hard mode.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mr. Recoveryzone, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Good luck to all of you! I'm sure we can all push harder if we join together.

Basically I'm on Day 6 now, going for 90.

I want to be able to be a more effective, productive person so I can help my family and achieve my own goals. I'm switching industries and learning computer programming, so any improved concentration will be a big help too.

Anyway, I'm going to work on building good stable habits, preparing my recovery zone, rather than just trying to white-knuckle it like I have in the past. I've got my doubts and fears about the whole thing, but I'm excited to start and determined to succeed.

In terms of goals, I'm hoping for better concentration and self control, more self-confidence, and generally being able to plan stuff out better.

2. soaring_f4lcon

soaring_f4lcon Fapstronaut

Welcome Mr Recoveryzone. Keep up the positivity and you'll see 90 days pass by soon. You might want to start a reboot log also. It helps alot to journal your process of recovery. There will be good days and bad days but you'll get encouragement from this place consistently. Congrats on your decision and good luck!