1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. shushil anand

shushil anand Fapstronaut

Day 6/90 ... this is my second attempt at NoFap.. this time I joined this community to keep me motivated...I m keeping myself busy and mostly it's been easy.. I just don't give myself any free-time to for P or MO.. I am confident I'll make it 90 days....Somewhere in my mind I have faith after 90 days things I'll become better and that faith is helping me go ahead...

throwam likes this.
  2. biancho

biancho New Fapstronaut

3. ColdMachine

ColdMachine Fapstronaut

Day 26 for me today. How is everybody doing?

For me, the fight against the urges is back. I almost gave in yesterday evening and today morning. My brain craves for dopamine so hard. I cannot focus so well today. So the biggest objective for me today is to finish another day clean. Tomorrow I will start the next challenge. Small steps will make it work.

It is raining and getting colder here so the time that I spend indoor is increasing. This is not good. I need to be outside more. Sitting in front of a computer alone at home is bad. It is extremely risky that I might give in to PMO so fast and at a blink of a eye, before I even know it. And even if I know, it would not stop be because it is hard for my brain to say no to a big dose of dopamine.

I am trying to stay strong. I do not want to go backward. I know I just need to take one step at a time.

4. ColdMachine

ColdMachine Fapstronaut

Awesome picture my friend. Welcome onboard to the NoFap army. Please share your stories and experience.

HappyInTheRain likes this.
  5. ColdMachine

ColdMachine Fapstronaut

Stay strong my friend. It is very good what you are doing there. Keeping yourself busy is very effective in helping you avoid PMO. It also improve your life as well. Remember, you get lots of dopamine from social interactions and exercising. Something I that I try to do everyday myself to keep me busy.

6. steven968

steven968 Fapstronaut

I am in! Gotta treat it seriously!
    It's been almost 5 month since my longest streak (70 days), and my streak was fluctuating between 2-3 days each time...
    Seems like I have lost interest and focus towards rebooting!

But no! I am standing up and I will do it seriously! I am joining this 90 day challenge! Stay strong!

HappyInTheRain likes this.
  7. you can do better this time! keep your spirit on fire :)

8. Jodo Kus

Jodo Kus Fapstronaut

Hey Real_OGH you started this thread and it is still flourishing. Just having one thread for all them who struggle with the Reboot - that's what we needed.
    Everyone who starts this with a few days under the belt and eventually succeeds in the 90-days-Reboot-Programm is a hero.

I haven't managed to stay clean longer than 30 days yet. But patience is my gold.
    Nevertheless I think a big goal is good but it is has to be little step after little step if the big goal is overwhelming.

9. OneEyedWonder

OneEyedWonder Fapstronaut

I'm in. Someone help stay in; going through the shit is a lot easier knowing you're not the only bastard doing it. You watch my six, I watch yours.

10. ColdMachine

ColdMachine Fapstronaut

I agree with you Jodo Kus. I believe the best part in this challenge is the journey itself and breaking the 90 mark is the ultimate reward. In this fight we gain so much strength by resisting the temptations. Just see how much you have changed and developed by breaking the 30 days mark and imagine what if it is 60 days and then 90 days!

There is a tremendous among of courage and patience needed to try again every time you relapse. Learning to do it over after you fall is one of the best thing you can learn in life.

Actually, making up your mind to start the challenge means that you are already a step a head of many other out there still drown in pool of non stop PMO. It takes lots of determination to commit to this.

Finally, I believe once you have reached the 90 days mark, the fact that you have won the challenge does not matter as much as the fact that you have become a much better version of yourself - stronger, more patient, and not so easily defeated by failure or set back.

There are ways and helps for you and all of us on this forum to help you get though to the finish line so use them!

11. Wh@tTh3FuGH@pp3n3d?

Wh@tTh3FuGH@pp3n3d? Fapstronaut

12. Steve H

Steve H Fapstronaut

Back again with one more day to go before my 30th day. This has been one of my mid term goal so pretty excited to be reaching it. Been having some vivid cravings over the last few days combined with feeling irritable and agitated, totally out of character so putting it down to the reboot. I guess its a feeling of frustration. I know it will pass but it has been around for a few days. I have been putting the extra energy and aggression into Gym workouts, so that has been a benefit. I think my wife can sense there is something up and has made the occasional comment, but I cant share this with her, so persevere and just get on with it. Cheers everyone.

Martin Blank and imfree131 like this.
  13. ashwry

ashwry New Fapstronaut

14. ashwry

ashwry New Fapstronaut

I am new to this group. please anyone tell me how to set timer?

imfree131 likes this.
  15. imfree131

imfree131 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the group. Just click on anyones tracker/timer, you should be there.

ashwry likes this.
  16. imfree131

imfree131 Fapstronaut

How is everyone here. Remember- Not giving in to urges in the most difficult times represents the strength of our character.

Steve H likes this.
  17. ashwry

ashwry New Fapstronaut

got it!! thanks bud! :)

18. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

Day 5 just finished for me, my counter hasn't been updated. my previous streak unfortunately stopped at 18

19. imfree131

imfree131 Fapstronaut

Sorry guys I fell off the wagon. Last week was very depressing on career front. Also, I have been diagnosed with varicocele and doctor has asked me to submit my semen next week before operating. So I am leaving nF before I fix myself. I will come back and join you. All the best and god bless us all.