1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A New Leaf

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Voyager 8, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Voyager 8

Voyager 8 Fapstronaut

Hi there,

So, I've decided to move on from my old NoFap accounts (Most recent one is Rising_Phoenix_Of_Hope!) to start a new one. Why am I doing this for the billionth time, you may ask? Well, this time I'm serious about actually starting anew. I want this account to be different. Instead of falling into the same trap every time I start the quintillionth account, of getting to two days, and then, rather than wanting to the get the top of the penthouse, 90 days, I collapse on the ground floor, on day two. I want to change things, so I'm going to ditch the old attitudes and mindsets, such as obsessing over whether "I'm Having Good Computer And Internet usage", and having to make every journal post I post dramatic as if it's all scripted and prepared, and this time, choose more productive ways to go about beating this addiction, such as committing to small things and building them up and keeping my journal posts short and concise.

Hopefully, this way I'll be able to succeed in quitting P, MO, P-subs and my perfectionist mindsets. It'll be a rough road, but a one I'm going to face. Let's do this!

Warrior Within likes this.
  2. Best of luck to you, brother! I really hope that you can win this fight ;)

3. Voyager 8

Voyager 8 Fapstronaut

Thanks! All the best to you too!

Warrior Within likes this.
  4. ryanc

ryanc Fapstronaut

i'm sure you can do it. we are here to back you up. remember that as a collective, we are strong and nothing can take us down. use us to help you as i'm sure, when we are in need, we will ask for your help

Voyager 8 likes this.