all this shooting, killing, and hatred all around us... #BlackLivesMatter

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Thrices

Thrices Fapstronaut

i dnt knw coz i dnt live thr,but a policeman said they do it coz of violance tendencies,bt the're surely killing fr no reason most of the time and it has to stop,funny thing is govt. aint takin it seriously.but on the other hand,sm parts of u.s.a are fully occupied by black people,where police cant even step in.and thts the reason they shoot without a second thought,its kind of a two sided affair. though,the case u mentioned is plain unfair and its pushin the country into civil war,thn we hv trump cmng up who will simply provoke it

2. Iwillsuceed

Iwillsuceed Fapstronaut

(Sorry for disturbing this conversation with this slight troll it doeshowever reflect my opinion)

Attached Files:

marcpro, Thrices and Deleted Account like this.
  3. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

I completely agree. Racism is an issue that is blown up by the media way too much. So many people trying to force "diversity" and protect certain races without accepting that their race isn't perfect just perpetuate this issue.

Your English is perfect btw. Didn't even realize it wasn't your mother tongue until you mentioned it.

4. tommilover

tommilover Fapstronaut

sorry if broached - new to the thread - do you have a link to these statistics?

5. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

6. And now they saying all retarded people will be kill starting January 1 2018

7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

“Black lives matter” seems to have died off in terms of popularity as a movement.