1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for a cool breeze on my face.
    I am grateful for enough money in my bank.
    I am grateful for an upcoming opportunity to build more authentic connection with my daughter.

2. tkrugerus

tkrugerus Fapstronaut

Good Morning!

1. I am grateful for my music collection. Any mood I'm in, I can find something to listen to that lets me reflect and process.
    2. I am grateful for the walk that I took this morning.
    3. I am grateful for the chance to see a beautiful meteor shower tonight.
    I'll probably be grateful for that tomorrow as well.

3. Funky_Buddah

Funky_Buddah Fapstronaut

I am Grateful for the ability to make choices. I've made the choice to change my life

I am Grateful for my girlfriend. She's my biggest support in this journey of recovery

I am grateful for the beautiful Country I Live in. Canada has amazing scenery in the Rocky Mountains just a few short hours away

4. OYE what kind tea mate? I'm a tea aficionado me self. Should start a tea lover's thread.

1. Being alive.
    2. Being in good health.
    3. Budomate.
    [​IMG]

5. Double one today.
    1. I'm grateful for having learned about maximising time under tension, and will apply this principle in all future workouts as it is something I wasn't really doing before.
    2. I'm grateful for it being one day closer to my birthday (4 days to go!). I don't know if everyone else is the same, but my mood goes up significantly in the days leading up to any sort of significant event (birthday, christmas, new years, etc) - even if the day itself has nothing planned or likely won't be anything particularly special, I still have that nice excitement/mood boost leading up to it, which I love.
    3. I'm even more grateful for the amazing people following my YouTube. I've mentioned this a whole bunch before but I really can't say it enough. The positive comments, each time a subscriber enjoys one of my products, little things like commenting that my techniques/guides worked for them etc. Makes me feel really good.
    4. I'm grateful for high protein foods, making it easier to hit my protein targets each day.
    5. I'm grateful for the very vivid and crazy dreams I've been having lately, and the return of lucidity to some of my dreams.
    6. I'm also grateful for my continued increases in strength when working out.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2016
    1. No longer feeling like I need this forum as a crutch to keep me clean. I can walk on my own and don't need someone to hold my hand when I have a boner.
    2. No longer feeling worthless about myself, no longer fearful for my future.
    3. No longer trying to escape difficult emotions or indulge myself in deviant lusts when everything is dandy. I found the strength to process the emotions like an adult and the balance to deny animal cravings that the body sometimes calls out for.
    [​IMG]

MAN/WOMAN UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND CHOICES OR YOU WILL GET NOWHERE HERE FAST.

[​IMG]

JesusGreen and Funky_Buddah like this.

6. [​IMG]
    The Vegan Zombie
    Tempeh is great. I think either one is great depending on how it's made.

I've had phases where I preferred one over the other.

Tempeh bacon is amazing:

7. Funky_Buddah

Funky_Buddah Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for another day full of sunshine

I am grateful to have an understanding employee to give me time off with pay to work on myself

I am grateful for coming to accept I need help

8. Bro once again, this is one of the top 3 if not the best thread on the forum.

Well done.

[​IMG]

P.S.

I hope your current progress is coming along nicely Bushido. It'd be nice to fucking crush this shit once and for all. About time if I do say so.

9. Shiiiiiiiittt.

FREAKY FRIDAY DOUBLE GRATITUDE POST!!!!!

1. G4 my Lenovo Yoga laptop.
    2. G4 my Fuji bike.
    3. G4 my mala bead bracelet with carvings of Arhats in the beads I have on right now.

10. TRIPLE FRIDAY BASES LOADED GRAND SLAM GRATITUDE POST:

1) Trees, undeveloped natural areas, and oxygen. More specifically spending time in secluded natural areas and running on trails and breathing in copious amounts of fresh forest air. What a beautiful rush! Who needs to fap for a hit dopamine when you can get a much bigger rush of serotonin from running?

2) Kindness. Mean people suck. Kind people rock.

3) Wisdom. Stupidity is so destructive. Wise people rule. Try to be wise. Wisdom comes through self discipline and takes patience to acquire but when it comes it is more precious than a chest of rare jewels.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  11. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the peace that comes from prayer and meditation.
    2. I'm grateful for my mother.
    3. I'm grateful for the fact that my addiction seems to be lessening.

12. 1) Electricity. Technology is a powerful tool when used mindfully, on the contrary it could be a deadly weapon that ruins lives when used mindlessly, or worse, malevolently. Daemons have entered our dimension and manipulate the powers behind....well I've said too much and crossed the mundane plane just pretend that is phooey, nevermind o_O. Anyways back to a secular mindset, without electricity we would not be able to use technology wisely for the benefit of ourselves and others!

[​IMG]
    ColdFusion

2) Water. Water is vital. What MORE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY ABOUT H20?!?!?!? Not cold water though, not so good for your organs in TCM theory to drink cold water, unless it is like a scorching summer day and you're really hot!

:p:eek::confused:

3) The Sun. Vitamin D and photosynthesis, YAS!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  13. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed yesterday so 6 gratitudes today.
    1. I'm grateful for my friend giving me a new controller and a new headset. My mate found another Xbox controller and a new headset. I really grateful for him finding a second set of the headset.
    2. I'm grateful for the new rota. The new rota allows me to meet my mate on Sunday next week.
    3. I'm grateful for the book "the confidence gap" to arrive. I'll be looking forward to reading my new book.
    4. I'm grateful for the new episode of Suits. I can't believe i still haven't watched the latest episode of Suits. This is a bonus.
    5. I'm grateful for so much resource available on Youtube. It's crazy how much content is available on Youtube.
    6. I'm grateful for not watch P or P related content. I've not watch P or P related content for about 14/15 days. There have been times I get the urge but I'm at a stage where the urge is not as strong.

14. Kyoya

Kyoya Fapstronaut

1. I went outside to play my fav sport , felt alive.
    2. Today was a beautiful day.
    3. My mom cooked a really great meal. Hehe!!!

15. Feelin' proactive as of late and HUNGRY to start off this challenge with a BOOM! SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER DOUBLE GRATITUDE POST!

1) A tin of Jade Cloud green tea
    2) A box of Tazo Awake black tea
    3) A big ol' bag of red quinoa, yaaaaa buddy! Ancient supergrains ftw!

A Vikings' Son and JesusGreen like this.
  16. Funky_Buddah

Funky_Buddah Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for the support I recover from my family and friends

I am grateful for the roof over my head

I am grateful for the great number of resources to help me through addiction

17. A Vikings' Son

A Vikings' Son Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for great weather for some Tai Chi.
    2. I'm grateful for ways of improvement.
    3. I'm grateful for feedback to learn.

18. Another double.
    1. I'm grateful for Alan Thrall's form videos for each exercise, as they've helped me immensely in my workouts.
    2. I'm grateful for the front squat being easier to bail out of than back squats, since I had my first awkward moment where I had to bail out of a squat today, but thankfully it was easy to do with the front squat.
    3. I'm grateful for having exceeded both the subscriber goals I set myself. Initially my goal was to reach 1000 subscribers on my YouTube channel by my birthday (16th August), but I reached this around a month ago, and so decided to up the goal to 1.5k. I exceeded that a few days ago and am currently at ~1.6k as I write this, with 2 days to go.
    4. I'm grateful for how much easier I'm finding it to hit my protein targets each day now that I changed up what I'm eating slightly.
    5. I'm grateful for all the interesting people I've met from all over the world online, and for the fact that knowing people from all over the world means there's pretty much always someone to have a good conversation with regardless of what time of day it is.
    6. I'm grateful for a restful night's sleep last night, and for perhaps fixing my sleep pattern a little.

19. Tea, now TAI CHI?!

Are you my doppelgänger??!

A VIKING WAR CHANT IN HONOUR OF OUR SHARED PASSIONS FELLOW WARRIOR!

JesusGreen and A Vikings' Son like this.