1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis exercise

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Fapfighter007, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Fapfighter007

Fapfighter007 Fapstronaut

advantages and disadvantages of penis exercises please..... is penis length and girth matters for girls. i have 5 inches length and 3 inches girth penis(Indian). is it ok to satisfy a women. please share your valuable comments.

2. MetalFapper

MetalFapper Fapstronaut

I would highly recommend AGAINST any penis enhancing exercises if you are rebooting. The temptation to just go full blown PMO would be too much for me. Ive been told by girls that length is far overrated and can even be painful. Dont worry about your ability to satisfy a woman. If they care that much about the size of your penis then they arent worth your time to begin with.

3. IGY

IGY Guest

5 inches is above average for your part of the world - congratulations! :)

That is more than adequate to have successful intercourse with a woman. Anyway, the most sensitive parts of the vagina are near the opening. Having said that, I have read that 70% of women do not orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone. :oops:

Of course, women have preferences as we do. But it would be wrong to think that they all want to be impaled on a huge cock. Evidently, many women will refuse sex if the man has a large willy. Those who try it often find it to be very painful.

I would suggest that you can be happy with what you have got. Unnecessary handling of your dick atm is not a good idea.

Fapfighter007 and MetalFapper like this.
  4. you might hurt your self. I would not recommend doing any of that stuff. it can trigger you to masturbation anyway. those penis exercises are just a compensation for MO.

Fapfighter007 likes this.
  5. WTF is penis exercise ? Like, with weights ? I've always thought it was something related with masochism.

6. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

If you guys have seen the movie 'Tenacious D' you will understand the pic.

volt2187 and ifthisislove like this.
  7. MetalFapper

MetalFapper Fapstronaut

cock pushups?

8. Fapfighter007

thank you sooo much. you have a bright point.

9. Fapfighter007

yeah. but i'm a grower. so when flaccid my enis looks very small. like 1.5" or so. evry childish willy .. haha.. so thats why i was worrying.

10. Fapfighter007

yeah. but i'm a grower. so when flaccid my penis looks very small. like 1.5" or so. very childish willy .. haha.. so thats why i was worrying.ugh.

11. IGY

IGY Guest

Don't be a dick @Hexenwahn. :rolleyes:

12. RogerThat

RogerThat Guest

[​IMG]

13. youngweef

youngweef Fapstronaut

Keep at it, you never know when youll have to fuck yourself out of a tight situation!