1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Burned scrotum with cup of noodles..

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bluffy, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Hello, I just heated up some top ramen for 5 minutes and lied down. I am such an idiot for this but I let the top ramen sit on my leg and I got up without realizing and it spilled over my pants.. thankfully it just landed on my scrotum. However, it was excruciating pain and it burned off skin and looked really red. I put aloe on the area and have a fan blowing on it atm. It doesn't hurt that much anymore. Is this a serious problem and should I go to the hospital? And will this affect my ability to reproduce (I am fairly young,17 years of age.) I am now scarred for life and will never eat while lying down or touch top ramen ever again LOL.

ons.obb_swaha likes this.
  2. struggla

struggla Fapstronaut

I think you're gonna be fine. Take a positive spin on this: at least it will probably deter you from fapping for a while if it's painful down there.

3. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Yeah.. i am freaking out though because these look like 2nd degree burns..:( hurts so much

4. IGY

IGY Guest

What is it?

5. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Cup of noodles

6. IGY

IGY Guest

Well, when I have a medical issue I go to the doctors. :rolleyes:

7. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Can't go

8. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Why not? If you absolutely can't, maybe you could get some helpful advice on a bigger forum like quora maybe. Or you could try to find a forum for health care professionals/students.

9. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

StepsReborn likes this.
  10. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

YEAH it is healing but I am scared that a scar will form:( it is pretty wide.

11. Monkey81

Monkey81 Fapstronaut

My first reaction is the kid might be fucking with us, and he didn't say why he couldn't go to the doctor. Diagnosing a skin burn 1,2,3rd degree is rather simple. If you have a blister on your dick, you have a 2nd degree burn. If your skin only peeled, you have a 1st degree burn. If you can see through the skin of your dick, if you see subcutaneous fat or through that, then you have a third degree burn.
    "And will this affect my ability to reproduce (I am fairly young,17 years of age.) "
    >For the purposes of the evolution of our species, we all wish this were so.

Bluffy likes this.
  12. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

Plus his name's Bluffy

StepsReborn likes this.
  13. If you trust him, Talk to your dad about what happened

14. RogerThat

RogerThat Guest

15. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Lol no way I wouldn't joke about this.. and everything healed up fine now.. no scars or anything, back to normal.. I was just so freaked out at the moment.