1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

Ola, here I go;

1. I am grateful that I have a guitar lesson starting with a new tutor today.

2. I am grateful for the wonderful lunch I was able to put in. It is a blessing to have food to eat and also didn't have to spend money on lunch.

3. I am grateful for football (soccer) that keeps me entertained and more interested in life.

Onwards and Upwards folks!

2. japs58

japs58 New Fapstronaut

*i am grateful for
    1- My family. They have done so much for me, without them i would not have come so far.
    2-My friends. They say you are nothing but combination of 3 people who you share must of your time with. Turns out they were not that bad :D
    3-Nature. Earth heals us, Fire transforms us, Water shapes us , Air moves us. I am thinking of getting a tatoo of this text.

1. Grateful for being halfway done with this challenge.
    2. Grateful for being halfway done with the Kindness Challenge.
    3. Grateful for having a quarter mile sprint left so to speak before bidding this forum ado, forever.

3. Combi

Combi Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my health.
    I am grateful for my ceiling fan.
    I am grateful for the abundance of food I have.

1. I am grateful for Putlocker for allowing me to watch certain shows online, I mentioned re-watching The Wire in yesterday's post, but I was only able to do so because I can find it all on there.
    2. I'm grateful for this goal splitting idea I discovered. There's this book available called the "Freedom Journal", which is about taking your big goals and splitting them up etc. I haven't actually read through it, but one of the YouTubers I watch was showing how he split up his goals using the concept. He took his goals and split them first into "someday" goals (i.e. things you want to eventually accomplish during your life), 5 year goals, 1 year goals, 100 day goals, then he split those 100 days into 10 day "sprints" where you'd try to get 10% of that goal complete, and then split those sprints into their daily goals. This way of devising daily goals from a larger long term goal is great and I made myself a chart to put my goals in like the YouTuber did, which I'll be using from now on. PS if anyone wants the chart, I've uploaded a copy to sendspace, here, it's an excel document. Literally only took about 30 seconds to make but hey maybe someone here fancies it and is lazy ;) - https://www.sendspace.com/file/jmcqqc (I may make a whole thread about this concept and explain it in more detail too ^^)
    3. I'm grateful for having finally ended up 2 week video break and gotten a video recorded, edited, and uploaded today ready for tomorrow for my viewers.

4. I'm grateful for my faith.

I'm grateful for the chance to be redeemed from past mistakes.

I'm grateful for the support I receive (much of which comes from you guys).

5. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my body.
    2. I'm grateful for my mind.
    3. I'm grateful for my energy.

6. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for morning energy.
    Grateful for that first cup of coffee.
    Grateful for my strong, supportive, no BS wife.

1. Grateful for belligerent little boys. Sometimes they teach you how to BE A REAL MAN.
    2. Grateful for whiners. Sometimes they teach you how to be strong, IN YOUR MIND.
    3. Grateful for brats and lusty hornballs. Sometimes they teach you HOW TO EMBODY VIRTUE AND HONOUR.

Combi and JesusGreen like this.
  7. Combi

Combi Fapstronaut

1. grateful for my laptop :)
    2. I am grateful for having friends.
    3. I am grateful for not being hungry

8. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the new peace I have found this morning.
    2. I am grateful for access to books at the library. I found a book on meditation and this new approach really works for me.
    3. I am grateful for the VaxXed team for being brave and spreading much needed information across the U.S.

9. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed yesterday so 6 gratitudes!
    1. I'm grateful for a lovely day today. Today was hot, sunny and beautiful.
    2. I'm grateful for the vast amount of resource available on the internet. There are anything and everything on any topic. We are so lucky to be living in this age of time.
    3. I'm grateful for being able to drive. Makes going to and from places a lot easier.
    4. I'm grateful for this life. I thankful and grateful for the life I've been given.
    5. I'm grateful for mirrors. Thanks to mirrors we can see the reflection of ourselves.
    6. I'm grateful for this present moment. In the present moment, there is no worry, stress or anxiety.

1. I'm grateful for already having achieved all my long term goals in my mind. As far as I'm concerned, I've already finished them, I'm already there, that's already me. It's all there already waiting for me, I just have to walk the path to get there now.
    2. I'm grateful for the new friends I've made online lately. While my social anxiety has still prevented me from going out etc, I'm even more grateful for having good company I can chat to from the comfort of my home. I'm a social person, so having at least //some// interaction is always good. Plus I've met some really awesome people recently.
    3. I'm grateful for the nicer weather we're getting over the next few days.

10. I'm grateful for friends.

I'm grateful for family.

I'm grateful for good stories (be they in books, movies, shows, video games, plays, word of mouth - let them come from where they may).

11. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for cool breeze in my face this morning.
    Grateful for a job I enjoy.
    Grateful for my strong supportive, no BS wife.

12. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for difficulties. They are opportunities to get to know yourself.
    2. I'm grateful for breath. not only for bringing the oxygen you need but as a tool to step aside.
    3. I'm grateful for intuition.

1. Grateful for demons. They come to test you so you can rise above your afflictions, lust, greed, and ego and become a virtuous being. If you pass the tests.
    2. Grateful for Saints. They bring peace and purity to this corrupt, selfish world.
    3. Grateful for James Allen. He was the man. Amazing writings here if you can actually force yourself to read them, lol it took me years to sit and down and start reading this stuff but it's priceless, people don't write with wisdom this profound these days, our world has changed: www.jamesallenlibrary.com

JesusGreen likes this.
  13. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that I got up earlier this morning and went for a walk in the cool air.
    2. I'm grateful for the emotionally intense dreams I had last night. Before falling asleep, I had a sudden strong urge to MO, but I tried practicing what @DannyCool recommended and decided to just notice it, let it pass, and not be afraid of it. I think the sexual energy from that went into my dreams and made me feel alive in my sleep (maybe?). My dreams were not sexual either, just full of feeling is all.
    3. I'm grateful for the yellow butterfly that landed on me last night.

14. Most auspicious :)

"A yellow butterfly symbolizes hope and guidance. In early Christianity, it was a symbol of the soul. In Scotland and Ireland, a yellow butterfly near the departed means the soul is at peace. The butterfly is a symbol that is valued in the Native American culture."

[​IMG]
    ThreeLittleCrystals