1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am most disturbed person

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Blackest Shadow, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Blackest Shadow

Blackest Shadow Fapstronaut

And i know that i will got no reply but i will still write my story..

i actually have problem cus i afraid of girls.I afraid to talk to them to be near them..but i still respect them so much and i am probaly nicest guy to girls ever because i want only from them to feel fine and most comfortable.And if girl is sad i will 100% feel that same inner pain that i really dont like and i will feel so much sadness and be helpless in case that i cant help her.. :/

it all started cus i was dating with one girl,all was fine :) Then i made party with my friends in my house,after all i walked her home and i was drinking and i was out of control at that point and i told her something rude but NOT like "You are wh**e,you are most ugly creature" ,still that she got so much pissed of cus of it and sad. When i woke up i remembered that night and i was in so deep sadness i went to her home throught rain even i didnt felt it was raining,i apologized to her and she said "Dont worry its ok now" then i went home and she said "You just came for that"? I dont know what she meant..then i left

After that we were still good as friends but i couldnt even looked at her cus i could 100% feel her inner pain and her sadness that was killing me i was so much dead inside and desperate cus i killed the girl that i loved more than ever in my life

2. iHappy

iHappy Guest

@Blackest Shadow Sorry man, I would like to help you but I don't really know what to say to this.

Blackest Shadow likes this.
  3. aenaon2000

aenaon2000 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that,everyone had 1 or more bad and uncomfortable situations with women.
    But its not the end of the world.
    There are plenty of girls around that deserve your interest and love and surely you deserve the same from many girls around.
    Stick to nofap,exercise,read literature and all the books that you like, listen to good music ,love and respect yourself and soon ull find a girl to spend time and love.
    Dont give up, ever

Blackest Shadow likes this.
  4. PCgamer023

PCgamer023 Fapstronaut

Okay don't kill yourself man. Lift yourself up dude. She most likely expected you and wanted you to stay for a little while and kick it with her because she forgave you because she knew you where drunk at the moment. Even if you guys never get back together it doesn't matter. Girls come and go. This may sound harsh but GET OVER IT! Look at some good qualities about yourself and what you like about yourself and it will help with your confidence. Don't tell me or yourself that you don't have any because you do and stop focusing only on the bad qualities in you because it will only bring you down. The next girl will come around that you like and you'll forget about that last girl

5. Blackest Shadow

nice answer i will try to change myself,ty man

6. Matt100days

Matt100days New Fapstronaut

Yeah dude, sounds like what she meant was, "You just came for that? You're not going to stay and spend time with me" ... which she wouldn't have said if being around you made her feel sad. Seems like you are thinking she was more upset than she really was

7. Blackest Shadow

yeah man i was totaly destroyed i wasnt even thinkid as human cus i had so much alcohol in my brain ,its just sitation where i could do something but i was too confused and then all of that just fade away !

8. Blackest Shadow

9. Blackest Shadow

all just faded without my response