1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newby

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Leelo, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Leelo

Leelo Fapstronaut

hello everyone. Hope to find all well. Just starting glad I found this blog.

2. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

Welcome. I hope you get all you can out of this place.

3. Leelo

Leelo Fapstronaut

Thanks so much. Are you a long standing member?

4. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

No, I actually just joined a few days ago. I do have a little experience with resisting the urge, though. I did go about eight months without masturbating when I was about 25 years old.
    Regardless, I'll help as much as I can but I also need the support to ditch this habit for good. So it's going to be a symbiotic thing around here (I hope).
    One thing I've learned quickly is that there are a few (thankfully only a few) members and staff here who will display negative and offensive attitudes. My advice is to ignore them and embrace those who will encourage you. Count me as one who will offer encouragement.

5. Leelo

Leelo Fapstronaut

Thank you. Thats why I will really prefer private interaction opposed to open forum. I dont deal with negative people well and would likely get kicked off site. Im not sold on site just yet but am in high hopes it is helpful. So far so good. I appreciate your welcome and kind words. I am concerned about true privacy as well.

Lone_Wolf likes this.
  6. Leelo

Leelo Fapstronaut

Lone wolf stay in touch!