1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ignored on dating websites?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by L Coroneos, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

There are many "systems" that have been developed for meeting women. Some are legit, some are shit. I have spent a decent amount of money on several of the better ones, and the TOB is the best one I have come across. It covers the deep psychology of attraction, body language, why guys fail with women, and much more. Highly recommend.

2. L Coroneos

L Coroneos Fapstronaut

Ok, I've just taken a look at the website. I guess I have been playing the "suave, mysterious" card for too long and just waiting for women to approach me... some of the ones who have approached me have been acceptable, but there were some I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.

On the other hand, when I've approached women just out of the blue - self-assured and confident - the results were marvellous. Even if they were intimidatingly beautiful!

I'll keep reading the website. Thanks for the tip!

3. BruceBanner84

BruceBanner84 Fapstronaut

I wanted to add that these dating websites DO work. If you read my comment (#5 on this thread), it hasn't worked for me but I have a good friend where girls constantly reach out to him. He is slightly above average looking but he has super model type women send him messages. So those profiles I can attest are not fake because I have met some of these women.

Like I said, no girl hasn't responded to me but I know my problem so I am here to fix it the best I can.