1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days no pm, cant believe i can say those words!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Iwannabeme, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Iwannabeme

Iwannabeme Fapstronaut

Well it has not been easy but all in all much is getting better! Having more energy, meaningful conversations, honesty with my thoughts and feelings, less anxiety, less depression, and overall feeling alot better about myself and who i am as a person.

I really had not realized how shallow of a person i had become. And my self centered ways werent making me a very great person to be around. Since cutting out p and m i can say im starting to have love for myself and othera as well. The challenge is dealing with all the negative thoughts and feelings ive been covering with p. But ive learned new coping skills and to take it one day at a time. There was alot i had been neglecting in my life as well as bad attitudes also.

There is still so much more room for improvement and this is truly only the beginning but i am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Im starting to be myself agin before p took over my life. Im starting my life over again almost and any struggles that come from quitting are well worth the effort.

Thank you to anyone who has supported me on here and to anyone just starting up and feeling like it is impossible or too difficult, keep fighting for your life back. Youve already realized p ia not the answer to happiness. Change up your thinking and try somthing new. Gain new hobbies and coping skilla and things will get easier as time passes. Be strong and reclaim your mind!

2. Love your post. Im on d 29. Keep going.. in behind you.

It took me years and years to realise P is not answer to happyness. Unfortionatly i ha to be kicked out by my wife of 22 yrs before i did.

PotentLife and Iwannabeme like this.
  3. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

Good job my friend! 30 days is definitely something to be proud of. Don't use this as an excuse to slack though, because from here on out, you have to try even harder since your body might want to crave it even more after this.

4. AntiqueRevolverGuy

AntiqueRevolverGuy Fapstronaut

I wish I didn't relapse at day 26..
    It's painful man losing that progress, so when you get that far, DO NOT RELAPSE!

Iwannabeme likes this.
  5. INSANE SMART WARRIOR

INSANE SMART WARRIOR Fapstronaut

Hey,
    Very inspiring post, keep moving forward and make more changes:).

My friend be aware you might find your self wanting to give up these days it will be your mind trick to give excuse that do it man i have abstained alot.
    Keep making changes and everyday remembering your self that what are the reasons that you want to keep clean of PMO.

Iwannabeme likes this.
  6. Iwannabeme

Iwannabeme Fapstronaut

Thank you to everyone for the support, encouragement, advice, and kind words!

7. Aiman

Aiman New Fapstronaut

You are an inspiration...stay strong brother.

Iwannabeme likes this.
  8. NoToePick

NoToePick Fapstronaut

Appreciating this site for providing brothers that show the way to success. Set the next challenge quickly so you don't 'reward' your accomplishment. I'm looking forward to the September challenge.

Iwannabeme likes this.