1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Joppy, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Joppy

Joppy Fapstronaut

hi all so I just committed to no pmo for thirty days, I've never made it that long. I have felt shame from not being able to avoid PMO and I am tired of it. I believe bt here is growth for me esteem wise if I can get. Handle on this. I'm not good with social media so help me out. Thanks

LifeWorthLiving!!! likes this.
  2. INSANE SMART WARRIOR

INSANE SMART WARRIOR Fapstronaut

Hey Joppy :),
    Welcome to Nofap, start reading the post of people who successfully managed to abstain for longer time, read their journals, success stories, in this way you will gain enough knowledge that how to abstain from PMO.

3. Joppy

Joppy Fapstronaut

Thanks ISW will do!

INSANE SMART WARRIOR likes this.
  4. Joppy

Joppy Fapstronaut

Ok 14 days of no pmo! Cool.

5. Joppy

Joppy Fapstronaut

27 days of no pmo and I'm struggling. I fell lustful thoughts at most women. Really want to PMO and worry I'll be weak. I will ask for Gods help and give my shame to him

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Just keep going man ! im on Day 33 and around the 27th day is when i was getting those same urges. got to block it out, do a hobby like running,sports,reading... do something or hang out with people. always helps !

7. Joppy

Joppy Fapstronaut

Thanks Free I'm better now, I wTched YouTube on open and the brain, it gave me strength to keep going. Thanks for the kind words. Does it get easier? Man I gave up alcohol a long time ago and I never miss it. I don't recall thinking about a drunk all day long like I do PMO. Please
    Somebody tell me it gets easier!

I Free I likes this.
  8. I Free I

I Free I Guest

No problem ~ and i cant tell if it gets easier or harder, its different for everybody but i will say after the flatline's, you should feel good. you can do it man, in my opinion, giving up alcohol is easier than NoFap... so focus on your streak and tell yourself you dont want to go back to day 1 .