1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

11 years of fapping

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Garbson, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Garbson

Garbson Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I am 21 years old now,Found this site about a month ago but didn't register and decided to follow but I have had a lot of relapses since then. So, I thought maybe it would be better if I register and seek help from you guys. My last replace was about 10 minutes ago and I want it to be my last. Hope I can do this. Thanx

2. is this it

is this it Fapstronaut

Welcome Garbson. You did the right thing registering for the site and I hope you find some comfort in the forums. There are a lot of people here who can help if you are dedicated to change your life.

Good luck!

3. CompleteSeed

CompleteSeed Fapstronaut

Hey man awesome your here, I too have been relapsing a lot lately and finally decided to sign up and join. I'm 21 as well and I can tell you in the last 6 months of really thinking about it and relapsing multiple times I have already seen progress! I am more in-tune with my emotions and interested in people, also I am attracted to more women not just the very skinny model types.
    What I'm getting at is that it is ok to relapse, it's not desired but I mean it may happen. But just keep a healthy mind about it and keep pushing and you will make progress it's inevitable! Relapse or not.

Good luck mate and remember to enjoy the journey where you can

4. Garbson

Garbson Fapstronaut

Yeah man, thanx. The site has been really helpful. :)

5. Garbson

Garbson Fapstronaut

Thanks man. The community is really great. Wish you luck also. :)

6. Garbson

Garbson Fapstronaut