1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

feeling confident

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by breaking_badhabits, Aug 23, 2016.

1. breaking_badhabits

breaking_badhabits Fapstronaut

yesterday night after long working hours I reached home at 11:30 PM, I was tired, lying on bed and not able to sleep quickly, generally before starting NoFap I used to PMO or just MO in this kind of situations.Many times I relapsed after 15 or 20 days when I had long working hours or to handle stress.
    Yesterday was day 39, I felt strong urges opened browser to type something, but first time strongly felt that I dint want to see any junk,not to go into that gutter again and my brain agreed for that, with a cue called long work hours rather rewarding myself with junk I rewarded with a good sleep. When I woke up and realized what had happened felt happy and went for a nice workout. I am confident that I will finish my 90 day goal and will reach many such 90 days.

Lucky1, JonathanP, Raouf and 3 others like this.
  2. HankyHank

HankyHank Fapstronaut

Be prepared, I have seen so many people relapsings days after posting smilar threads like that.I did it too, so be cautious man and hope your force of will doesn't change to reach your goal :)

3. iHappy

iHappy Guest

@breaking_badhabits like the @HankyHank wrote, take care. Our moods changes rapidly and it is so easy to relapse. All it takes is a couple of minutes of in not seconds.

4. RiseWithHope

RiseWithHope Fapstronaut

Nice work.
    Keep it up. As they mentioned to be protective, go to hard mode. Do not watch anything that triggers you. Behave like this is your start. Do not enjoy the victory now.

5. breaking_badhabits

breaking_badhabits Fapstronaut

thanks for your advice, will keep a tab this time on my potential triggers which can cause relapse

6. Siddharth Chakraborty

Siddharth Chakraborty Fapstronaut

Though my third day but I was triggered by the urges as well. I'm happy I found this post as well as the expert replies. Thanks.

breaking_badhabits and iHappy like this.
  7. JonathanP

JonathanP Fapstronaut

I was glad to read about your success. It's small victories like this that take us to even greater depths of freedom. Definitely encouraging for me moving forward

8. Here

Here Fapstronaut

Cool moment of sticking to your decision.

9. INSANE SMART WARRIOR

INSANE SMART WARRIOR Fapstronaut

Hey brother,
    I agree with @HankyHank and @iHappy what they wrote. Alot of people relapse at 45 or 50 days, as ihappy said it just take few minutes to relapse in bad mood.
    So all I say to you is Be strong and aware brother. Make your 90 days goal, don't give up just for few minutes pleasure, believe me its hard to abstain but if you go through all hard times the amount of confidence you will feel can't explain in words but it can only feel :).