4 weeks - no P

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AsburyPark, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Hi all, new poster here, glad to have finally seen the light. It's so refreshing to find some like-minded individuals and the support in this place is great!

I haven't watched P in 4 weeks. I had read about the dangers of it before but dismissed it. I got a new laptop 4 weeks ago and wanted to avoid viruses so I quit to see how it affected me. It was the best decision I've made in a long time! I have M a few times as I didn't realise that was part of it, I think I'll stop for 90 days though now. I must admit the O I got was incredible and the best I have had in a long time - crazy how quickly it changed.

Main benefits I have seen from quitting P so far:
    - More self-confident
    - Less self-loathing: I have an issue with an overbite which I always thought made me ugly. Maybe it does but I have accepted it in the past few weeks and realised that girls do actually find me attractive.
    - Motivation - I am going to the gym way more to lose wait and tone a little. I have also made steps to start a better career. Less desire to eat bad food.
    - Greater libido.
    - Way more time in my day.
    - Less-severe social anxiety, almost no symptoms in the past week or so. I've even been dating a girl for 3 weeks and we have become very close.
    - Greater respect for women. I was obsessed with finding an unrealitcally attractive women. I can now appreciate someone's flaws.

I am now so excited to see what I can achieve with my life. I'm looking forward to supporting others and to join the community.

2. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

That's awesome! Keep going!

3. Iwannabeme

Iwannabeme Fapstronaut

Have you experienced the flatline?

4. Yeah most of the time - way less inclination to O. Though this could be because I met a chick soon after quitting P. When I meet someone I'm like a girl and barely think about sex, more about building a connection - lame I know, but that's how I am.

5. Iwannabeme

Iwannabeme Fapstronaut

Ive been the same way, like from a mental aspect im sexuality overloard. And all my mind wants to do is make a real connection and have a real ass conversation. Feels good though. Feels normal

6. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success post from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support