1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So does no PMO make it easier for girls to like you, and more willing to want to hang out with you?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by zxcv, Sep 13, 2016.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

2. Hellboy123

Hellboy123 Fapstronaut

No. You still need to develop social skills. However, you'll objectify women a whole lot less, hopefully. Mentally, that change may contribute to something positive in terms of your energy and presence around the opposite sex.

3. Adria

Adria Fapstronaut

I do think girls look at you more and start random conversations more often when you aren't fapping regularly...
    Maybe it's just cause i'm feeling better or more awake or simply placebo effect though.

4. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

Would it make you seem less desperate to girls?

5. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Yes and no. Like @Nox7 says, you still need to develop social skills and not be a creep, among other things. Quitting PMO is a giant step toward not objectifying women, but it isn't the whole thing. More work has to be done to make you an attractive person.

On the other hand, PMO makes you emotionally numb and absolutely kills your perception and self awareness. You may find yourself more alert, and able to detect and appropriately respond to social cues that you have been missing. My wife can tell just from my behavior if I reset, even if I think I'm acting normally.

Hellboy123 likes this.
  6. Hellboy123

Hellboy123 Fapstronaut

There is no way that there is any connection between the two, whatsoever - guy who goes out a lot, late twenties, has game, decent social circle.

It sounds like you are delusional

7. Hellboy123

Hellboy123 Fapstronaut

How would they even know?

You need to build confidence. Trust me, no girls out there are analysing guys in a club, pub or anything like that to see if they've already masturbated that night. The world does not work like that haha..

8. Hellboy123

Hellboy123 Fapstronaut

Exactly, PMO is one negative activity that can/may affect you in some way. We are all here to quit, however, there is no magical formula that will change your life.

1. Quit PMO
    2. Learn social skills
    3. Win at life!

You can learn social skills while quitting PMO, and perhaps you will feel more encouraged to push as far as possible, once you see the potential rewards looming.