1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Bobs-got-it, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Bobs-got-it

Bobs-got-it Fapstronaut

I need some guy advice. I've been seeing this girl for about 6 weeks. Everything was great for the first 4. Honeymoon stage and it was perfect. Now each day is a bit more distant then the next including sex and being cute with each other. My mistakes I've made include moving in with her, yeah bad idea but it was my best option between housing and second we talked about her having commitment issues. Currently I want a relationship and she doesn't even though we do everything a couple would do while dating. She recently got out of a relationship also. Any feedback would be awesome guys.

2. BrazillG

BrazillG Fapstronaut

Well, you have some options. You can wait a little more, stop rushing her. Maybe without the pressure, she will see that you guys are already in a relationship and embrace that by steps. Or , if you think that she really doesnt want a new realtionship, you can go to her and show your opinion one last time: "i want to be in a relationship. If you truly dont want, i think we have a problem. I cant stand as we are. Its fine by you, but im not confortable with that."
    But, as you said she just got off a relationship, i think u should be more pacience. Give here some espace, but when she wants to be with you, be cute to her, do your best to please her. That just what i think, tell me how things are going latter

3. Bobs-got-it

Bobs-got-it Fapstronaut

Thanks Brazill, so far what you said is everything I have planned. We talked more and this is the result. I will be moving back in with a good friend till I have my career rolling then I will get my own place. Second I will give her way more space then she expected but still be the same awesome cute guy she knows. I think this will get her head thinking about what we truly have or it could go the opposite and grow apart but I can't control that and I have to be patient, like you said.

BrazillG likes this.
  4. BrazillG

BrazillG Fapstronaut

I think that's the best thing you can do man. I agree 100%. And if ,eventually, you two don't stick together, maybe she wasn't ready for that. But be positive. She will see that you are a great guy

5. Darkstar 22.84

Darkstar 22.84 Fapstronaut

You guys are hardcore veterans ( look at your counters!)
    Will I be like you one day?

6. Some space might be just what the doctor ordered, and if it turns out that you guys drift apart maybe you can rekindle somewhere down the road.

7. BrazillG

BrazillG Fapstronaut

Ofc man, just keep going. All i did was to clear things in my head. Why should i do? this boders me? what can i do to stop? I will achieve my goals if i stop this? and it worked. Stay true to yourself and everytime you fill like giving up, come to the forum

Darkstar 22.84 likes this.
  8. Bobs-got-it

Bobs-got-it Fapstronaut

Well officially moved out. Not sure how much contact I should have with her and a shitty part is that we work near eachother. I do know that I will stay grounded be positive and flaunt my peacock feathers like a boss haha even though I feel rejected I have you guys to be there. Thankyou

Sursum Corda and BrazillG like this.
  9. BrazillG

BrazillG Fapstronaut

Nice man. Try not to over think this . Take um step at a time. I know its gonna be hard to know if you should ask her to do something together, if you are not giving her espace, how much espace she needs, etc. But try to be there when she wants, and act normal, ask her to hang out if you want, if she says no, ok, do your own stuff. Go to the gym, watch a movie, get your head out of that.

10. Mywifesbabydaddy

Mywifesbabydaddy Fapstronaut

Keep your head up Bob. Moving out was the best thing to do for yourself and for her. My wife moved in with me after three weeks ! It worked out luckily in my case but I could remember feeling many doubts, but it can be tough especially if she's feeling a certain way. Don't get discouraged from her commitment issues, she just got out of a relationship and in fairness she was honest with you. Give her time, and give yourself time to focus on you. It may be a good thing for you not to fall into having deeper feelings for her. Time does a lot for people. Anything can happen, just be ready.

11. Bobs-got-it

Bobs-got-it Fapstronaut

Thankyou! That makes it feel better. I feel like I'm going through a break up but she's still texting me goodmornings and what not. Your right about not falling deeper because right now it could go either way and I have to be ready for that. I believe that I made a big enough impression in her life so that she will come around but time will tell and I will give it that.

12. Bobs-got-it

Bobs-got-it Fapstronaut

Okay I find out she has been hanging with her ex. At this point I don't care, I know I am a better man and she will realize that. Im guessing she just had mixed emotions but with me not talking to her at all, I hope to show that she does miss me and comes back. If she doesn't o well then it wasn't meant to be. In the meantime I've started at a gym, some p90x and I've spend some money on myself. I also dropped my nicotine level on my vape so I can get rid of that crutch.

13. BrazillG

BrazillG Fapstronaut

Cool man. Focus on yourself now. If she doesn't see the man you are, her bad. Now its time to make a better life for you, dont let this get you out of your way. If she doenst come back, there are plenty of women that will.

14. Mywifesbabydaddy

Mywifesbabydaddy Fapstronaut

Bob, you are contradicting yourself with this statement. You say that you don't care , which is not true. It's OK to admit it hurts and it does suck but you shouldn't worry about whether she misses you or not or whether there is a chance she might come back. You are a better man without her because you don't need her. It's OK to miss her but it will get easier everyday. Don't worry man there are too many woman out in the world !