1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Personal presentation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Streetdog, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Streetdog

Streetdog Fapstronaut

Hello Everyone,

My name is BSS. I'm a 26 Brazilian guy (sorry about my english btw...feel free to correct me, I hope I can improve that too).
    I'm on a struggle to stop fapping for some time now...And I'm getting a little turned down about it. My best achievement so far is 1 week and 1 day in absence.
    I have a beautiful girlfriend, and my addiction is starting to interfere with that too. I don't feel physically attracted to her the same way sometimes. I'm not studying focused as I used to, I feel my will power and energy for study and activities in general decreasing really bad too. I can feel some improvement when I succeed stopping for 2 or 3 days, enough to realize and say for sure...fapping is ruining my life.
    I thought I could handle this all by myself, but I've proved me wrong so many times that my confidence about it has reached its bottom. I'm really counting on you guys to help me out to overcome this...and, of course, help you the same way.

Thank you for your support, it's nice being a part of this now. Hope we will achieve our goals,

BSS

SMK likes this.
  2. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Fapstronaut

Hey man, hola, prazer em conhecer você!
    Um prazer to have you here. (sorry if I said anything wrong. )

Welcome to Nofap! At first is a little tricky to get around the site, but in no time, you'll get the hang of it.

(I took one class of portuguese, though I am actually from the caribbean and I speak spanish)

Streetdog likes this.
  3. SMK

SMK Guest

Welcome

Streetdog likes this.
  4. Streetdog

Streetdog Fapstronaut

Thank you, Man! Prazer em te conhecer também!

It's really nice having this kind of support! I'm still exploring the site...in time, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

If you need some help with your portuguese classes, let me know! I'll be glad to help you out.

Abraços!

5. Streetdog

Streetdog Fapstronaut

Thank you, man!

SMK likes this.
  6. SMK

SMK Guest

R
    Read my Journal . Its there in my signature my latest entry. Leave a reply after reading

Streetdog likes this.
  7. Gautama

Gautama Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi BSS,

Welcome to NoFap, you are in the right place to start your journey and you will get some good support here from likewise individuals.

Consider starting yourself a journal on the 20 - 30 section. Give the journal a name and post on it as and when you need to, daily if you can. This will help you track your past feelings, the good and the not so good days. If people don't engage initially they will do at some point.

Good luck to you

Gautama

Streetdog likes this.
  8. Streetdog

Streetdog Fapstronaut

Thank you very much for your support!

The journal is already in, named "The path to freedom and focus".

Good luck for both of us!

Gautama likes this.