1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. A Vikings' Son

A Vikings' Son Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful to have people to talk personally about my addiction.
    2. I'm grateful for a shelter over my head.
    3. I'm grateful for my health.

2. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the new day and new beginnings.
    I'm grateful for being able to work from home today.
    I'm grateful for learning about leadership and what creates trust.

Overfloweth, JesusGreen and Kal-El like this.
    1. I'm grateful that my new bench is made now so I can get back to working out.
    2. I'm grateful for how nice I feel after my first workout since my few days off.
    3. I'm grateful for how both my strength and appearance are both improving every day - even though I'm still on the smaller size, I'm starting to get to the point where I feel like I'll actually look very close to my goal physique once I've cut down a little and got to ~10% body fat. I plan to continue my bulk until the middle/end of December too so I should have put on an extra 4-5lbs of muscle by then if all goes well.

Overfloweth and wj2727 like this.
  3. El fapio

El fapio Fapstronaut

1.I am grateful for having internet acess.

2.I am grateful for having friends that care about me.

3.I am grateful for this warm cozy bed I chill in

4. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful for my willpower, that i overcame the anxiety to go out last night

2) I'm grateful for the gig i have tonight

3) I'm grateful i'm in a position to live this lifestyle

5. macscot

macscot Fapstronaut

Brilliant

Stardweller1 and Overfloweth like this.
  6. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the guy who runs the tiny coffee stall on my way to yoga. Double espresso before yoga for a little extra zing.

Im grateful my new free app - insight timer - lots of beautiful chimes and Tibetan singing bowl sounds to time my meditation and a whole community of meditators and free guided meditations. So pleased I found it.

I'm grateful for Saturday afternoons with nothing to do; just chilling in the coffee shop, eating, drinking, gazing out the window :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    A Vikings' Son, JesusGreen and wj2727 like this.
  7. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful I have some nice clothes when I need to dress up and look good.
    Grateful I have kids that make me proud.
    Grateful for strength.

8. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed yesterday so 6 gratitudes today
    1. I'm grateful for the opposition manager. We have a match tomorrow and we maybe short of players. Thankfully his accepted to lend one his players.
    2. I'm grateful for amazing time yesterday. Yesterday I went to a festival that every Indian has every year. This year I went with my friend and enjoyed it.
    3. I'm grateful for spending time with my friends. The football was on today. So we met up at the pub and had a relaxing time together.
    4. I'm grateful for avoiding an accident today. I was on the main road and another car came out of the side street but luckily I braked really hard.
    5. I'm grateful for the new Lynx tobacco and amber fragrance. Althought slightly expensive, it gives off an amazing smell.
    6. I'm grateful for positivity. It's amazing positive abundance is coming into my life. Thank you universe.

Overfloweth and JesusGreen like this.
    1. I'm grateful that my first full workout since my deload week went smoothly.
    2. I'm grateful that my views/revenue/subscribers etc have all increased a whole bunch. The 8-9k numbers may have been a little higher than what it settled on, as it has since dropped to the 4.5-7k views/day range, but that's still more than double what I was getting a couple of weeks ago. The prior 28 day period I had 47k views - while in this last 28 day period I've had 95k views (and that number increases daily since those 28 days started off with me only getting 2k views like I was before).
    3. I'm grateful for Ice_Poseidon's twitch streams and YouTube videos. Guy's hilarious and entertaining.

Overfloweth, wj2727 and MrCharacter like this.
  9. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

* I'm grateful that the conversation between Billy and Donald was recorded and got out to the world.

* I'm grateful for Gary Johnson.

* I'm grateful for the United States, this would be a more boring world without you guys.

Cheers from a silly Swede!

JesusGreen, Overfloweth and wj2727 like this.
  10. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for a good needed rain today.
    Grateful for my wife being a mirror for me.
    Grateful for the Donald doing himself in finally.

11. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for water. I really need to start drinking water regularly throughout the day.
    2. I'm grateful for this forum. This forum is unbelievable. I've improved so much.
    3. I'm grateful for another day of life. I get to experience another day. Thank you.

12. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful to the guy who stopped by the roadside yesterday as I was pushing my bike with a flat tyre and drove me to his house for a pump. The mini C02 cannister I had failed and without his help I'd of been stuck.

I'm grateful for my flat mate, he's always around for chats and wine and a few laughs.

I'm grateful to the coffee bean and the farmers who grow it. Love coffee in the mornings.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    JesusGreen, WalkingForward and wj2727 like this.
  13. Nubor

Nubor New Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful to my parents who are paying my university bills, i wouldnt ever have this chance without them
    2. I am grateful to my brother for buying my first guitar when i was a kid, i have some kind of way to express myself when i dont have words
    3. I am grateful to my body: it has supported a lot of load during all these years

14. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for spending time with my friends. Another walk in the park.
    2. I'm grateful for a lovely today. It's sunny with few clouds in sight.
    3. I'm grateful for power naps. Power naps refreshes your whole day.

Overfloweth, wj2727, Nubor and 2 others like this.
  15. A Batman

A Batman Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the support of everyone here on Nofap.
    I am grateful for amazing chocolate cake.
    I am grateful for the fish n chips.

1. I'm grateful for having reached the 30 day+ mark again. It's weird how when I first came to this site, I'd never been past 8 days of NoFap, and when I initially set myself that first challenge of 90 days, it was just my way of trying to get a //little// past 8 days. Then I went on to complete the whole 90 days to my pleasant surprise, and since then while I've had several streaks, in the last seven months I've spent at least 6 and a half months without PMO, and on less than 10 days total in that time did I resort to PMO. Coming from someone who used to indulge in PMO pretty much every day this is quite a difference.
    2. I'm grateful for the meal I'm about to prepare. So hungry, but been waiting for the next episode of Narcos to load so I can watch while I eat.
    3. I'm grateful for my continued growth once again. I've noticed my appearance has changed quite a bit recently. I look a lot better in shirts than I did when I first started my bulk.

1. I'm grateful for the nice workout I had just now.
    2. I'm grateful that it's not long until my dentist's appointment so I can get it over and done with and be back home.
    3. I'm grateful for the continued abundance and good things coming into my life.

wj2727 and Overfloweth like this.
  16. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for open-hearted and caring people that come into my life.
    I'm grateful for my accountability partner Geoff for always listening.
    I'm grateful for my yoga teacher for doing an amazing job at always providing a supportive and peaceful environment.

JesusGreen, doodlebuggerZ and wj2727 like this.