1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi guys

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by femnofap, May 19, 2014.

1. femnofap

femnofap New Fapstronaut

I'm a 20 yo female. I have a wonderful girlfriend who I love so much, but when we have sex, I can't orgasm. We've been having sex for three months, and not once have I managed to orgasm. I didn't want to disappoint her so I've been reduced to faking it every time.

On the flipside, masturbating was an obsession of mine for a few years, and now I can only orgasm by myself. I've gotten myself so used to the exact way that I do it, that no matter what my girlfriend tries, it doesn't get me there. So I've decided that maybe I need to swear off masturbating all together to retrain my brain. Maybe it will realize what she's doing is good enough and I won't have to fake it anymore. That's all I really want.

2. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

Sis youz in the right place. There's plenty of ninjas here who can give you the right advice, and even from a lady-like way of lookin' at things (like Cocorosie).

In the meanwhile, stick around, read, post and digest feedback. Get a counter as well goal-setting will help you get there - fer real !

Stay spartan.

3. Hello femnofap!!! Delighted to see you here gal. Recognizing you have a problem is the first step towards recoveery.

While I've never myself encountered any sexual problems, I know a lot of people who recovered from them. It's more than possible; it's doable. It will happen. What I can tell to you from my own experience is that before I quit, it took my hours to turn me on and now just seeing a random pic liquefies me. Besides, sensitivity is immensely regained. I now have trouble sometimes simply showering because even though I don't have any sexual thought whatsoever, I'm just super sensible.

I really want it for you too. You'll see, guys and gals here are amazing and extremely supportive. In any case, I'm the moderator of the Women section, and I beg you to pop me a message whenever there is a problem or simply if you just feel like it. My inbox is ready! Have the best day, take the time to browse a bit tips and tricks. And don't forget the Number 1 rule: touch you only to clean. Hug!