1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Felt like a damn man!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Iwannabeme, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Iwannabeme

Iwannabeme Fapstronaut

After another successful 30 days and only giving into m twice. And p once, I seriously consider that a success story. Considering I once couldn't even go a full day without multiple times. Anyways about last Thursday for the first time since I was about 18... I'm 25 now, I felt like a damn man. Over a long period of time I have felt unmasculine and couldn't control situations like a man would. But after abstaining and working out and taking better care of myself I got that vigor back. I got that inner desire and passion. In was absolutely fan freaking tastic. I felt alive! I felt in control to any situation at hand and others could tell. My thoughts were positive and I didn't mind sharing them and conversation with others. It was the most satisfying day of my life in a really long time. I really wish I had known how badly on was effecting me long ago. But now that I do my whole world is opening up. It's hard to understand until you have been addicted to p before and have come out of it. I am finally seeing my old self again, that mans man version of myself.... I love that guy! Missed being me but I'm reconnecting again

Maskwa91, badeae1, A-Dog and 17 others like this.
  2. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

So awesome to hear this testimonial!

Iwannabeme and trish like this.
  3. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Great post dude. Can really relate to the things you say. The world is opening up.

Congrats to your success! Keep going!

Iwannabeme likes this.
  4. No More It

No More It Fapstronaut

Awesome post brother! Keep the struggle going. We are all "brothers in arms" in this!

5. PieLover

PieLover Fapstronaut

Keep the positive thinking and start living your life.
    Thanks for the motivating words!

Iwannabeme likes this.
  6. razz

razz Fapstronaut

I can relate, believe I'm on week six. I can feel my spirit rising, rising to fight for what I want in life.

7. I can definitely relate also, havent felt like myself since I was 18, I'm 26 now and I can begin to feel the old me coming back.

Sleeping_Beauty and Iwannabeme like this.
  8. Iwannabeme

Iwannabeme Fapstronaut

Yeah man, I'm the same exact way. For a long time I felt like I was pretending to be my old self and now I just am. If that makes any sense, I just am myself. I don't have to compensate for my secret or put on a fake attitude.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. badeae1

badeae1 Fapstronaut

Stay clean. I'm 25 too. feel ya

Iwannabeme likes this.
  10. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

Onwards and upwards my friend. Nice work.

Iwannabeme likes this.