1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls don't want kind or nice guys

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cantkeepmeaway

Cantkeepmeaway Fapstronaut

Wow. Once again, this is why I stayed away from NoFap for a while. To many sensitive people here.

I tried to help this kid, and he goes on insulting me.

You're a mod who's going to reply to a comment you just deleted and then ask me "am I done".

I really could care less but when I take the time out of my day to help someone and they respond with negativity then yea I'm ganna get a little annoyed.
    Also I really done give a fuck if u ban me.

Merlionno likes this.
  2. @NamaClature14 Thanks man! I really do appreciate that. Some days are better than others, but I'm trying my damndest that's for sure.

@giggleshmack "If you said this shit to my face you'd get shot lol simple as that" He's blowing up my inbox too. Can you please do something, thanks.

3. IGY

IGY Guest

Too many sensitive people here you say Mr Macho Man? :rolleyes: So, why is it you are the one who is all butt hurt?

You should not make fun of someone's virginity. This is high school behaviour. Remember why you are here!

Also the mod didn't delete your post. See...

Caveat Emptor likes this.
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

"All girls are sluts" - and the hits just keep on coming from @Cantkeepmeaway!

5. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

The guy was trying to give you some advice. If it's not the advice you're looking for, either ignore it or be polite and thank him for his contribution. Perhaps if you considered the advice of others and stopped crying then you would actually make some changes in your life.

Or, if you don't want to make changes, then don't post asking for help. Nobody can help you if you're just ranting, and then whining when people take the time to respond with different viewpoint on what you can do.

Cantkeepmeaway and volt2187 like this.
  6. @Son_of_Iroquois I did exactly that and then he attacked me, read the thread. Then he blew up my inbox, I didn't ask for that. Jesus Christ, this is why I hate Alpha male bullshit and toxic masculinity.

Deleted Account and StepsReborn like this.
  7. Son_of_Iroquois

I have been reading the thread. This is a rude response to someone who was attempting to give you advice. You seem to have an antagonistic/defensive attitude to people who respond to you.

Why did you post?

Cantkeepmeaway likes this.
  8. And to be clear, I originally made this thread just to vent. I did not expect such a big response and I never once asked for advice. I'm very aware of my own issues and try and work on them the best I can. I don't care about the names he called me, couldn't care less. But I think that kind of negativity has no place on a forum like this. We all have opinions and are allowed to respectfully disagree, but that's the key word, "respectfully". I'm an emo crybaby bitch somtimes, at least I can admit that to myself.

@Son_of_Iroquois And what? His responses and advice wasn't sexist or misguided? And it really warranted that kind of response from him?

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/updated-posting-guide-offtopic-section.44150/

9. @Son_of_Iroquois Also, I appreciated everyone's advice/responses. Yours and the other dude were the only ones I took an issue with. Agree to disagree.

10. Son_of_Iroquois

I believe his original advice had to do with having confidence. After that you guys got into an argument, and emotions took over, so that clouded the discussion and things unravelled a bit. But his original post was simply suggesting that confidence is your answer to connecting with women, which is what I was saying.

Do you dispute that confidence is the answer?

11. @Son_of_Iroquois Of course, but not faux confidence to mask your insecurities. Which one does to overcompensate for their own shortcomings. It's about being yourself and not trying to fake your way being someone else. I can work on my confidence, that's true. I don't live any under delusions that it's all the women's fault, Hell no, I'm self-aware enough to know I'm a dipshit. I was giving him my opinion cause I didn't like his advice, I didn't call him names but just attacked his views. If one was truly "alpha" male, they wouldn't get so upset over someone on the internet and resort to calling them names and then say they'd "shoot" you if you ever said that to them in real life. Real men only shoot someone if their being robbed or to protect their family, not because someone disagreed with them on something so fucking trivial.

12. Wanderer90

Wanderer90 Fapstronaut

Women are not a hive-mind. No two women have the exact same definition of "confidence," and no single woman wants the exact same thing, no matter what any of you say. Period. End of story. OP should attempt to be the best version of himself that he can be and expect the same of any woman he's dating. That's all there is to it.

StepsReborn and Deleted Account like this.
  13. IGY

IGY Guest

Yes, you are right @Son_of_Iroquois. But there were specific comments in his advice that didn't sit well with the OP: i.e.
    It was not the general point of confidence that @Iscarpia87 objected to. Rather, he had no wish to become "a fucking hardcore alpha male" or go around kissing girls he knows "without warning"! o_O There was no need for a response from @Cantkeepmeaway. However, he got all butt-hurt, aggressive and we are where we are now. But he's so macho, haha! :rolleyes:

14. Son_of_Iroquois

That is all that I mean when I use the word "confidence". He should be secure in his values and inner trajectory whether or not the women in his current environment are interested in him. However, there also comes a point when he has to ask "is there something about myself that I can change or improve upon in order to do better with women?" For example, he may be too passive, he may not approach women, he may not take the initiative in asking them out, he may be too overly emotional and needy when he first meets them. These are all objective factors that will repel women, things that he could change. It's about taking personal responsibility as a man and not blaming women for why you're single.

It may be a little off putting to some people, but @Cantkeepmeaway just described exactly the attitude that will lead to success. Again, OP can cry about it, but at the end of the day women will take a daring, action oriented man who is not afraid to show what he wants over a passive, emotionally sensitive crybaby any day of the week. A person can get all upset about that, but that is reality. Women like men who have inner strength, and it's better to be a little over the top like @Cantkeepmeaway than not.

Cantkeepmeaway likes this.
  15. Son_of_Iroquois

I'm not suggesting that you mask your insecurities, nor overcompensate for your shortcomings. I'm suggesting that you man up and deal with your insecurities directly, solve them at a deep level, and move on with your life. Take responsibility for all that you are.

You can start by changing your negative beliefs about yourself.

You should ask yourself why you are so easily upset when other men relate their own successful strategies to you. Are you protecting yourself from success?

You're crying again and pointing your finger at the world. He took the time to respond, you got all pissy with him, an argument ensued which got out of hand. You're not being persecuted here. Grow up.

16. @Son_of_Iroquois I just took a very deep sigh reading this reply. Again, I never blamed anyone else for my own failures, but if I want to vent like I did in my original post then I will. It helps me for me to write my frustrations out, I don't really have anyone in my life to do that with. I read a post from him where he said that he can't keep a relationship for more than a couple weeks. If that's success with women, then yeah, I don't want that. Just because you can get a lady in your pants doesn't mean you can get them in your heart. You and I have very different views on this. So in taking your advice, thanks for the advice.

Getter Better likes this.
  17. Son_of_Iroquois

Sure, go ahead and vent and articulate your frustrations. After that, the next logical step is to consider all different points of view and really, truly analyse what actions you are taking or not taking to get where you want to be.

Simple direct question: What daily actions are you taking to find the right woman for you?

Hey, relationships ain't perfect man, and you gotta start somewhere. This guy sounds like he's getting laid and having fun in his youth. That's where it all starts. You have fun, meet many different kinds of women, and THEN settle down after experiencing what life has to offer. At some point he will connect on a deeper level with the right woman, and then move into a longer term relationship. But it starts with fun.

If you're waiting around for the perfect woman to fall out of the sky at the perfect time and for God to personally reach down and anoint you, then you will wait forever. It's kinda like all those women who complain about never finding "Mr. Right" or their "knight in shining armor", aka, the perfect man, who doesn't actually exist. You have to get out there and get involved in the action, take risks and expose yourself. It's not going to come to you.

18. @Son_of_Iroquois I'm not trying to get laid. I don't believe in "the one" or soulmates. I'm just trying to find peace with where I'm currently at in life. I don't think getting laid and having "fun" would help my situation, that's not who I am. So again, thanks for the advice, but we're 2 completely different people.

StepsReborn and Sunshadow like this.
  19. Son_of_Iroquois

How would you know?
    You've never done it.

20. [​IMG]

@Son_of_Iroquois Have you ever had sex with a dude? How do you know it wouldn't help? You've never done it. AGAIN, thanks for the advice. But please, just stop.

feo1966 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.