1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MetagrossMan

MetagrossMan Fapstronaut

Just made an account here, but I'm starting today.

2. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

Day 42.
    At home today. Having a cold.. hope it's not the other thing running out of my nose;).
    No urges at all. It seems to come back each 7-10th day (well, not the cold...)
    Spending the day in bed, drinking soda and eating icecream (works everytime) and watching season 5 of Macgyver..nooo triggers at all, and if so, some duct tape solves the problem:D
    And welcome to all of you new nofappers. This is fun.. and free!

3. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

You're welcome.Join this jounrey to self exploration of ourselves.Cheers to a better future!Keep us updated of your progress.Remember you're here to get out of it don't talk about getting in again.It's a messy place.Encourage others and get encouraged.I hope you do well!

MetagrossMan likes this.
  4. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

It's great to hear that you're happy.We have to practise this truth again and again till it gets fixed in our mind that we're happier without it.I hear of your urges.I won't say I have None but I don't really let them pop out in my mind.I kill them right there and then.No space to urges.This is my day 8 of joining this community and I'm clean since I joined.The only way it becomes easier is when you've less things to fight.We've already got boredom, unproductivity and kind of things.So I really hope you will get calm and not give any space to any urges.This will happen if you keep reading here often.About how all people felt after they relapsed.How sick it is.It keeps your mind in the right place that urges will never get you in the right place so why let them become a big deal.This 8 day journey has been easy for me.Obviously I'm scared tho.I've been there for a decade so it's a big deal.I've failed uncountable times.I don't wanna fail this time tho.It's been good till now.Hope it goes like that.

JimSwe likes this.
  5. Ryes2099

Ryes2099 Fapstronaut

Day 2. Just relapsed after 6 days of no PMO. I refuse to give up the fight. Moreso since I'm suffering from PIED. Strange thing is that during my relapse, I had this excruciating pain in back of my head. I don't know if it's related to my relapse.

6. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Two weeks gone. Ten to go. Somehow, for me it's easier if I count weeks instead of days. No PMO, no MO and no O. I'm having the best erections of my life. I didn't know I had PIED. The general impression is I'm in control. Keep strong guys!

[​IMG]

spitfire and Sam@89 like this.
  7. OluwaBrume

OluwaBrume Fapstronaut

What language do you code with?

8. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

Lol I really need help over this.
    People are talking about erections and all.I didn't have any disease(to the best of my knowledge).All this ED and all I really don't know about them.I could masterbate whenever I wanted to, as many times as I wanted to.I've never had sex so I don't know if I have any of those problems which are associated with penetration but I don't really guess I have any abnormality in sexual life.
    So my question is that is it bad or unhealthy if I'm not having erections during this time?I mean I don't let these urges come out since I'm rebooting.It's 8 days now and my dick is literally buried.That's actually very comforting for me but am I supposed to have erections while rebooting?That'd mean urges :/ not a good thing. What are your people thoughts?

9. OluwaBrume

OluwaBrume Fapstronaut

Well I don't think you have issues, but u should have an erection from time to time, one in a while if you don't then it could mean you have PIED

Sam@89 and JimSwe like this.
  10. OluwaBrume

OluwaBrume Fapstronaut

Would it be considered relapsing if I had real sex:D

11. TeePee

TeePee Fapstronaut

Day 30

Wow...
    I can't believe I made it a whole month, I mean, that's just incredible. I don't even have the words. A big thank you to everybody who has supported me thus far :).

12. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

It's great to hear you're successful.I would like to see your post on how was this month in your life?How did You feel?Were there any significant changes?Did you feel, perform and talked better than before?It would give us all encouragement.

13. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

I'm on day 7 today. This is the point where I start being vulnerable to relapse so from now on I'm gonna fight as hard as I can to not relapse.

14. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 2 since I fapped 3 days in a row.

I still feel sad for ruining the streak of no-pmo october. But I'll keep standing tall.

15. modetorres

modetorres Fapstronaut

Arduino it's like a kind of c++

It's About TIme and OluwaBrume like this.
  16. Andy21

Andy21 Fapstronaut

Day 14. Again, filling my days has really helped. Have felt good. The occasional 'craving' but am fighting through. I also feel like my mind is quieter - more clear. Keep going!

17. Asadi

Asadi Fapstronaut

Okay, I haven't been on here in a long time but im on day 17 which is the longest I've gone in months! I've been under a lot of stress recently and the desire I've had is insane. My girlfriend has been away for the past two days so I've been on my own. However I'm meeting up with someone new to this tomorrow so I must stay strong in preparation for strengthening their journey.

Sam@89 likes this.
  18. OluwaBrume

OluwaBrume Fapstronaut

Never heard of it, I'll check it out. If u don't mind can u send me a pictures of ur robot:) [email protected]

modetorres likes this.
  19. vasu

vasu Fapstronaut

I created a separate counter and named it as "O" for such situations. IMO it should be considered good as it increases your intimacy with your significant other.