1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Committing to the challenge!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Josiah Harrison-Benjamin, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Josiah Harrison-Benjamin

Josiah Harrison-Benjamin New Fapstronaut

I have said in the past that I will commit to this challenge but today I am actually making strides to ensure that I succeed at this challenge.

PMO addiction has always been a problem with me since about the age of 12 (Currently I am 35) As a result, I haven't developed close and meaningful relationships with people. As I look around I see many of the people around me getting married and having kids. I can't even get a date with anyone. This ends now!

I can tell everyone my story but it is the same and many of us; feelings of despair, feelings of inadequacy, complete existential dread, pretty much all the classic signs. I've hit my rock bottom and it is more terrible than I expected. I've had many thoughts of ending my own life, I have a plan, the only thing stopping me is getting the means (and the courage) to carry out my plan. this is probably the lowest feeling I've felt in my adult life. Today I make a change, today I make a commitment and stick to it.

I feel positive about this. I can do this!

D . J . and NewLife101 like this.
  2. NewLife101

NewLife101 Fapstronaut

You Da Man, Josiah Harrison-Benjamin! I love your attitude and you have found the right place to help you succeed... NoFap. I stay active here in the forum to give me strength and keep me accountable and its working. I'm 50 days into my 90 day challenge and I can tell you that in this short of time my life has TOTALLY changed. Your life will change too.

D . J . likes this.