1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Internet Addiction

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by vortigernix, May 8, 2014.

1. vortigernix

vortigernix Fapstronaut

Need help with Social Network addiction. I don't even talk to people I just scroll and absorb information. It's a waste but I can't escape it. I guess I'm just lazy and unmotivated but there comes a time where you have to say NO, I'm at that point but I don't know what to do next, it's spawned me just wasting time on the internet doing unproductive shit. I haven't played Video Games properly for nearly two years that's how bad it's got, I can't even learn skills properly, I always gotta learn a cheat's way of doing it, or barely scraping something like a deadline etc.

I need some wisdom..

2. suyash_4376

suyash_4376 Fapstronaut

Dude I had a similar problem 2months ago. Here's some insight from my side--

"http://www.nofap.org/forum/showthread.php?9955-An-awesome-idea-for-facebook-addicts"

3. Nate007

Nate007 Fapstronaut

delete yo social networking acounts.. all of them.

4. insa80

insa80 Fapstronaut

The best thing to do is to take something that helps you focus on what you need to get done. Had the same problem this year and really started looking into natural ways of taking care.