1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days completed once again (fourth time)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by programer, Nov 7, 2016.

1. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Greetings from Africa particularly, East Africa GMT+300 Fapstros.

It has been really long since I posted a success thread here. All in all, I made it today 90 again. My biggest accomplishment so far is self-mastery. I have been able to control myself even through the toughest times. This is what makes me happy.

Also, attention from girls which is a by-product of nofap or fapsistence has increased. I am going back home slowly to how I used to be when I was young. I don't have much to say now. Special thanks goes to all the fapstronaunts all over the world for staying strong & Enlisting in this holy war.

The desires will never go away. I will always want it - whatever the day it may be. The war is not won by eliminating the urge but by controlling it. I shall not fear temptations for only in my fight against it can my strength be found.

2. Mackswell Hope

Mackswell Hope Fapstronaut

Great stuff! Go for the next 90? Or 360?

3. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Definately, I will. Thank you.

I Free I and Alex Bee like this.
  4. rotem

rotem New Fapstronaut

Amazing dude! Have you seen some changes in your life since?

programer likes this.
  5. rich899

rich899 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing! This is inspiring.

I Free I and programer like this.
  6. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

Congrats! Will you be graduating to the unofficial NoFap Super Saiyan 9000 day challenge?

I Free I likes this.
  7. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Yea. Why not?

Thug Life likes this.
  8. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Definately. Confidence and more self-control. I have also lost fat trimmed up.

I Free I and Thug Life like this.
  9. Ursamajor

Ursamajor Fapstronaut

you lost fat? how? do you workout more or what is the cause? do you approach women more or do they approach you? have you got a girlfriend? any other benefits?

10. Alex Bee

Alex Bee Fapstronaut

Congratulation on making it 260 days. I assure you this is your perfect streak, as it is mine. NoFap makes me feel like a kid again, I feel free from the chains and don't feel like I need to fit in. I find happiness within myself, and I can proudly and genuinely say that.

11. programer

programer Fapstronaut

I dod not work out. I just played games normally. I approach girls more so do they. I have several girls haunting me currently but I don't want any of them. I broke up with my GF after I knew that she was dogging after me although we have never had sex nor kissed. The other benefit is more confidence. Thank you for your concern.

12. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Why didn't you like your GF dogging after you? You mean objectifying you too much right in a sexual way? Why do you approach girls if you are not dogging after them?

Please don't be offended just some open questions. I am interested.

13. tattleen7

tattleen7 Guest

Wow Inspiring Thank You!

14. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Bravo . I'm right behind you my friend . Bravo
    [​IMG]

vibemaker likes this.