1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Regaining self respect- 30 days (2nd time)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Iwannabeme, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Iwannabeme

Iwannabeme Fapstronaut

So after my second time making it 30 days no pmo I will have to say I am astonished at the transformation. Starting to work out makes all the difference in the world, your self control goes up ten fold, and the urges don't seem as bad because your always busy and have more energy. Plus test levels increase and you begin to feel more like a man. My overall mood, and sense of well being went up substantially. I really could not believe it, I felt like I was in total control no matter the circumstance. The sense of being able to choose weather you want to be sexually aroused or not was something I hadn't experienced in a very long time and I felt a lot more comfortable in social situations and my facial expressions were comming back, and with self respect, inner peace,joy, and love for myself and others. Words cannot explain how glad I am to see such progress. I new a lot would change but little did I know how truly bad I had gotten. If you are struggling, don't give up if you want to truly experience life and be your true self again it is worth every bit of effort and for me it truly gets easier. Once you get that self control back don't let go of it, hold on for dear life... Also my laugh was comming back, by that I mean my genuine laugh from the gut not just from my mouth, smile as well , sometimes when talking to others I couldn't help but start smiling. Was quite funny actually and was proof that the effort was paying off. Keep it up everyone!

2. Fthissht2008

Fthissht2008 New Fapstronaut

so awesomeman

Iwannabeme likes this.
  3. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Awesome! Always great to hear about success!

Iwannabeme likes this.
  4. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    YES!! This!
    Life is good.

Keep it up man!

Iwannabeme likes this.
  5. Magetrip

Magetrip Fapstronaut

Thumbs up

Iwannabeme likes this.