1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Status bar

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Marakena, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Marakena

Marakena Fapstronaut

How can I have that green bar of progress that some of admins have? I reeeealy would love to have that, it's really stupid, but that will sooo motivate my ass not to PMO that I'll get to 90 days in first time :D

2. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

Hello

If you are referring to the tracker, it is currently unavailable for most of us. Usually, you can create on here - https://pmo-tracker.appspot.com - or simply click one from someone's signature and it will direct you to a page where signing in with your Google account is required. Afterwards, it's really easy to setup.

But it doesn't work currently, so either track yourself with a custom signature or wait for the problem to be fixed.

Best of luck and welcome aboard!

3. mcrcvrng

mcrcvrng Fapstronaut

I am manually updating my signature, hey it only takes a few seconds and it's once a day.

4. Marakena

Marakena Fapstronaut

Yes, that's the thing I want. Thank you for quick response :)

5. Marakena

Marakena Fapstronaut

You're right, but you must agree that it looks really cool ;)

6. mcrcvrng

mcrcvrng Fapstronaut

Yeah I tried to set one up at first too. But hey you could always design your own, grab a graphic from somewhere.. Although it wouldn't have like a scale I guess.