1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'll not cry anymore

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Frühlingstimme, Nov 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

Stopping with PMO messed with my emotions. Adding this to the emotional instability I already had, I've been crying a lot lately. This week I went to bed crying, and as soon as I woke up, started crying again.

But I've seen some self help videos, and having a firm resolution that it is possible and I can quit PMO, I can quit my negative thoughts and stop crying so much.

Being lonely isn't a sad thing after all. Where there is will, there's a way.

The idea I'm trying to pass is: believe it is possible, and believe you can. Believing costs nothing and may change your life.

2. changinginside

changinginside Fapstronaut

Believe in yourself! And don't worry about crying! A couple of weeks ago I did it time and again, I really needed it. I was very sad. I'm alone, and it's difficult not to be sad when deeply in the heart someone wants to love and be loved. I just want to heal my heart, to become stronger, and to become the person I always wanted to be, someone worth loving, specially by myself. You aren't alone!

3. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

Over the past two years, there have been days, sometimes three or four in a row, where I would cry almost every night and fall asleep with tears rolling down my face. And often, deep sadness and a desire to cry would just overcome me out of the blue. But it was worst whenever I realized that I'll probably be forever alone.
    It's gotten better recently but I know it can still happen at any time.
    Don't worry about it. It's a way of your body to release stress and pressure.

4. zeusnotfapping

zeusnotfapping Fapstronaut

Dude do not give up.

If you feel that you need to cry, just do it. Crying is actually good. It shows that you still are a human. People who stereotype men who cry as weak , cry their eyes out too and do not realize that crying is good and just shows how human we are.

Do not let yourself think that you are being weak, stay strong and let your emotions out. Do not care what other people talk or think because in the end what matters is what you think of yourself.

5. mcrcvrng

mcrcvrng Fapstronaut

You don't want to get to the point where you can't cry, take it from me. I don't mean holding back, which can be done, but I mean there's kind of a disconnection inside you. It does kind of feel like being out of touch with your humanity, but with yourself.

I guess sometimes we might think in terms of wanting to get rid of the part of ourselves that is responsible for this addiction, but I think the truth is we need to include it so it's not disconnected and the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing so to speak.

6. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

Thanks. That's what I'm working on, after all, controlling my own thoughts is the only thing I can do.

7. F50C137YZ

F50C137YZ Fapstronaut

I agree with everyone saying that you should cry if you feel it. Forget what you were taught about "being strong" and "sucking it up".

Sometimes, the stronger thing to do is to be vulnerable and to let yourself feel. Cry, then cry some more. You are crying for a reason. Instead of stifling it, think write down your thoughts when you are in that state. You will understand when you let it happen.

8. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

I agree with my peers above, it is manly to cry and express feelings. I used to cry a lot and it helped relieve the pain, but I have to struggle to get a few tears in order to feel better. Don't give up!

9. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger

10. "Its better to be lonely than live heart-broken"
    Don't take your tears so seriously, sometime its good to cry......if they want to come, let them....
    When you will quit PMO, it will definitely boost your confidence and help in fighting with negative thoughts..
    everytime you don't only need will to complete the way and achieve your goal, you may need strategy,support, a daily routine life, a healthy diet, etc... focus on this factor too while you are trying to quit your pmo addiction....

11. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

Hey! you out there. Wish you would have been in front of me, then I would have given you a big hug and would have told you, "Don't feel bad, you stupid. You are not alone. I am your friend and I am always gonna be with you whenever you need".

You are not alone. The feeling of loneliness that you are feeling now, all of us have felt it at some point of time and some are still facing it including me. I also cry a lot of times. It doesn't make me weak, but rather it allows me to get in touch with my true self. I don't want to be a zombie, who doesn't feel any emotions. I do want to feel my emotions, listen to my gut feeling, my intuition because these only make me feel alive. After all, I am not a robot, I am a human.

So, let your tears flow. Live through each emotion that you are feeling. Don't force yourself to be someone whom you are not. After all, tears clean the windows of our soul, that's why we feel so good after crying. Remember, time and tide waits for none. Pain and pleasure are part and parcel of life. Sometimes, we feel happy, sometimes we feel depressed. That's the way life is. Life is like the movement of clouds. Sometimes, we see dark clouds completely covering the sky, and we feel that it is the sky, but it is not. Bad times are like those clouds, no matter how scary and dark it seems, it will always pass away, always. Just have patience, my friend. This too shall pass. Best wishes my dear friend.

12. badeae1

badeae1 Fapstronaut

@Frühlingstimme , I hope your message on my journal isn't trolling.

Stay clean and I wish the best