1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

2. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

Click on the tracker in my signature and it'll take you to the google tracker page

(sometimes, clicking it will open certain nofap threads, so just try a few times)

3. TeePee

TeePee Fapstronaut

Day 0

:( Guys, I'm in such a bad shape I won't even lie to you... I relapsed. Not only that but I binged too...
    I was thinking whether or not I should post some thing because honestly I'm so ashamed and so disappointed. I also started having flashbacks of a traumatic situation that I'm just coming from... and I have been kinda having some dark thoughts lately like I was when I was in that position. I don't know what to do... anyway I had to let it out... I guess it's back to the drawing board.

4. ctechg247

ctechg247 Fapstronaut

Thanks. Looks like that tracker site is having issues with new signups at the moment. They have a message on the login page. Will have to try again some other time.

5. Day 3. Time to hit the cold shower!

6. Cold shower was a complete success. Started off nice and hot and gradually cooled down and it was actually really invigorating by the end.

7. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Another relapse today. I let everyone down, I let nofap down, and I let myself down. I don't know how much longer I can take. I'm awfully ashamed. I'm so sorry...

8. Andy21

Andy21 Fapstronaut

Day 40 now. Still going strong. Still the odd urge by fighting through. Keep going. Filling my days again which helps!

9. modetorres

modetorres Fapstronaut

Make the sacrifice friend, I assure you it's worth, you will not feel more shame.

MJ93 and Deleted_User_912949124 like this.
  10. MJ Warrior 93

I'll give it a go. Thanks.

11. Day 4 is nearly over and still observing fapstinence. The idea of rebooting is becoming more and more appealing. I had such a great conversation yesterday evening. I felt freer and more spontaneous than I have for ages. I also feel pressure building but cold shower in morning is really helpful to cool me down. This website is a treasure and a game changer. Thank you!

12. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

After a devastating failure, I'm on it again.Clean since yesterday.

13. We are all in thus together Sam.

Sam@89 likes this.
  14. Brianovitch

Brianovitch Fapstronaut

Today, at day 89 I finally had a wet dream :D:cool:
    I was planning to pmo at day 90, because my bag was way too heavy :mad:, but now I can continue without resetting the counter :)

modetorres likes this.
  15. MJ Warrior 93

Day 2. Hoping to remain strong, and to get better.

16. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

day 3 here. Going strong but the slightest hint or femininity makes me go wild.

17. freshstart25

freshstart25 Fapstronaut

Had a 12 day streak going--then off the back end of therapy, wife slowly starting to accept my issue, and starting to feel the momentum, I gave in to the urge yesterday and today. All it took was accidentally bringing home a customer's pocket wifi (I work in Telecommunications), and the temptation overwhelmed me. It's literally like every time I start feeling better and climbing out of the bottom of the pit, PMO halts my progress, and sends me crashing face first back into the abyss. Worst part is I have a hard time telling my wife about it, and become really anxious at the thought of telling her, even though I know it should be immediately spoken about. Unfortunately, due to this more so than the PMO she has left tonight, taking the 3 kids with her. Part of me wants to curl up and die to be quite honest. That part of me doesn't care about life anymore, and finds it easier to just die than to keep fighting this demonic curse. But, a small part of me wants to fight. A tiny part of me wants to live a "real" life, and experience life without PMO. I'm clinging to that tiny part of me that wants to fight. I don't know what happens next with my family, but I know I need to keep fighting--even if I'm just fighting alone without them by my side. Looking forward to Day 1 tomorrow!

18. Ryes2099

Ryes2099 Fapstronaut

Day 2 since my relapse. I realized that P-subs are the main cause of relapses. I will try to fight this new enemy of mine.

freshstart25 likes this.
  19. 12 day streak is a great achievement. I haven't managed that yet.