1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why I support Trump

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Waldo101, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Even though I voted for Hillary, I think Trump is a good thing.

Obviously Trump is very unpopular. He's so unpopular that even outside of America he is hated.

However, the advantage of an unpopular president is that it raises awareness of slackers and lazy people.

It's definitely possible for good things to happen from an unpopular president.

When you have a popular likable president, slackers get lazy and blindly trust the bad parts of the government and corporations.

So in a way, Trump is a good thing because lazy slackers are now paying attention.

LEPAGE likes this.
  2. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

And since Kanye West said he wants to run for president, I support his decision.

LEPAGE and Deadlihood like this.
  3. Really?

4. I don't know about that one.

5. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I know it's a bit of a long shot but there could be a scenario where a President Trump or President Kanye stands up to an attack of enemies and defeats them and brings the country together.

In theory the president could be a national hero and even have his face on a 5 dollar bill. We may hate him but the future generations could adore him. That's what happened to Lincoln.

6. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

I've heard this argument before and I don't buy it. My problem with Trump is that he is unqualified to be president, i.e. he doesn't have the skills and knowledge to effectively run the country. Basically, he's incompetent and unfit for office.

Some liberals think that Trump is good for the left because he will "wake us up" and spur people to action, while Obama put everyone to sleep and was essentially an Uncle Tom for the establishment. Again, I find this to be a stupid mindset.

An incompetent president like Trump can do immense damage. It's not worth it in the end. I would rather have someone who is slightly misguided than a fanatic. We already saw what a terrible president is capable of during the debacle that was George W. Bush. We don't need to let things go to shit in order to steadily improve out country.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  7. Anyone but Kanye. He would be one joker of a president.

8. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

naw fam president west

9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

If Kanye West runs for president and actually wins...then god help us all lol.
    The Whitehouse will be full of rap music pimps and ho's. (I'm being crude of course)
    Can you imagine him giving speeches about important topics?
    "So yeeeeea, we need to like bring in more immigrants yo aiiit, and ma boys can keep um safe with ma piece ya'all know what I saying? Safe peace yo".
    Not to mention formal meetings.
    He'all come in with all the swag and walking like one legs shorter than the other. Then instead of shaking hands there'll be some kind of secret illuminati handshake.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

What's your view on Kanye then?

11. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

I hate all of his music and I think he is a buffoon who at regular intervals unwittingly embarrasses himself in front of the world.

LEPAGE and Deadlihood like this.
  12. Secondchanceatlife

Secondchanceatlife Fapstronaut

Kanye as president = terry crews in Idiocrity lol

13. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

When Donald Trump gets inaugurated, Kanye gon' come up like

"Yo, Trump, I'm real happy fo you, Imma let you finish... But Hillary had one of the best campaigns of all time!"

Deadlihood and Son_of_Iroquois like this.
  14. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

As soon as Kanye gets out of the psyche ward, he'll recover, get back to business and work on his presidency.

Deadlihood likes this.
  15. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Same shit, different president! *stares at Bush after 9/11*