1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the present moment because that's where all of the power lies.
    I'm grateful for the inner peace I'm experiencing.
    I'm grateful for rewards and escapes. Sometimes we just need to get rid of some stress and just leave the present moment and, that's ok.
    I'm grateful for the power of habit.
    I'm grateful for leaving the suicidal and severely depressed person in the past where it belongs.

1. I'm grateful for this post I saw someone make on some website about insomnia. My sleep pattern has declined again and the last few nights I've been struggling to fall asleep at all. This particular guy mentioned how every website gives the same unhelpful advice to insomnias, and instead elected to give some really valuable advice: Focus on your breathing, realise it's not such a big deal if you fall asleep late/don't fall asleep, and quit TRYING to get to sleep. In retrospect it's so simple, because the reality is sleep is like clearing your mind of thoughts during meditation - if you TRY not to sleep, it will always fail, just like if you TRY not to think, it will always fail. Instead you just have to let go by not focusing on it. This made all the difference and last night I fell asleep about 2 hours earlier than the night before.
    2. I'm grateful for the lucid dreams I had last night. Just to be sure that the influx of lucid dreams I had lately was in fact related to me meditating before bed, I stopped meditating for a few days. Sure enough, the lucid dreams disappeared. Last night I resumed my nightly meditation, and bam, two lucid dreams last night once again. I love this.
    3. I'm grateful that I was able to come up with a whole bunch of new video ideas. This means I just need to record, edit, and create the titles/tags/descriptions/thumbnails - but the ideas are all set in place, so the most annoying part of the process is already out of the way.

2. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Beautiful Mr Rager.

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  3. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for standing up for what I believe.
    I'm grateful for listening before I speak.
    I'm grateful for being more present.

4. ViktorFishel

ViktorFishel Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for my job.
    I'm grateful for being bilingual.
    I'm grateful for being in my 6th day of recovering.

SLIPZ19, wj2727, JesusGreen and 2 others like this.
  5. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed the last 2 days so 9 gratitudes!
    1. I'm grateful for spending time with my friend yesterday. I was bored at home so I spent time quality time watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here with my friend at his house.
    2. I'm grateful for spending time with another friend. I hadn't seen this friend for few weeks considering we spend time nearly all the time.
    3. I'm grateful for getting a good sale. As winter comes, all if not most summer clothes go on sales and I picked up 3 shorts for £12 pounds. Bargain.
    4. I'm grateful for being on a 6-day streak. I've been learning Spanish on Duolingo and been on a 6-day streak
    5. I'm grateful for Ted talks. There are so many useful resources found on Ted talks.
    6. I'm grateful for discovering comfort zone crusher. Comfort zone crusher is a great resource for becoming confident and breaking your anxiety.
    7. I'm grateful for I'm celebrity get me out of here to be back. Every year I follow the show and it's back!
    8. I'm grateful for another day of life. Another day, another day to be grateful for.
    9. I'm grateful for the song Don't Worry Be Happy. Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy. This song has become one of my favorite and always puts me in a good mood.

wj2727, BushidoWarrior and Ukulele like this.
  6. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

What two languages do you speak?

7. AliWantsOut

AliWantsOut Fapstronaut

Okay
    1.I'm thankful that I'm alive
    2.I'm thankful that I have lots of food to eat
    3.I'm thankful that there are people who have gotten over situations worse than mine.

8. damirios

damirios Fapstronaut

I´m grateful that I didn´t go to a prostitute after I watched P yesterday.

I´m grateful that my life continues with ups and downs.

I`m grateful that I´m talking again to my gf after a fight.

9. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for having done a good stress release routine yesterday after work. Because today I have that much edge over the self who would have handled stress by numbing in the same situation.
    I am grateful for the sun still shining strong at the end of November. I felt nourished this morning by it.
    I am grateful for my ability to make decisions. Each day I feel more empowered by making decisions, and reaping their consequences.

10. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm very glad I'm getting extra money tomorrow. I can't wait!
    2. I'm very happy with my new gym shirt and basketball shorts. They look sick!
    3. I'm glad that I've committed to growing a beard again. A lady friend said it'd look good on me; she's right.

wj2727, JesusGreen and Ukulele like this.
  11. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for having a internet connection without it I wouldn't be talking to you.
    I'm grateful for life and the long journey ahead of me in the game of life.
    I'm grateful for passion.
    I'm grateful for having a gym in my apartment complex that I can use daily
    I'm grateful for electricity.
    I'm grateful for warmth.
    I'm grateful for comfort and uncomfortable.

12. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for discovering a basketball hoop. In my morning walk in with my friend in the park, we discovered that basketball hoop exists.
    2. I'm grateful for new episodes. There were new episodes of the big bang thoeryand new girl.
    3. I'm grateful for electricity. Without electricity we all would be in darkness.

13. damirios

damirios Fapstronaut

I´m grateful for the delicious dinner I had yesterday.

I´m grateful for a new project to work on.

I´m grateful for improving in my self-care.

14. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for building on my relationship yesterday. I put effort into it, and it pays off.
    I am grateful for connections with other people, here and in live.
    I am grateful for the fresh air outside.

15. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm very glad that I finally received a nice big fat wages check today. Having money is sweet!
    2. I'm very happy with tonight's workout. I spent 40 minutes visualising beforehand. I went in and had the best workout ever. It was fun as hell!
    3. I'm grateful for my roommate. He's been a wonderful friend over the years, and has let me borrow heaps of money off of him. I look forward to paying back a huge chunk of that money tomorrow!

wj2727, damirios, Ukulele and 2 others like this.
    1. I'm grateful that my lower body hypertrophy day is out the way, and that I have an upper body workout to look forward to tomorrow.
    2. I'm grateful that I have some videos recorded and out of the way, meaning I just have to edit and upload them.
    3. I'm grateful that I've already earned over double this month what I earned last month.

wj2727, damirios and Ukulele like this.
  16. I Free I

I Free I Guest

1 . I'm Grateful for all the great times I had in my life so far .
    2 . I'm Grateful for the food on my plate .
    3 . I'm Grateful for the time I spend with my loved one's .

17. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

wrote these down in my notebook b/c I couldn't get on her earlier.

1. I'm grateful for baths.
    2. I'm grateful for love.
    3. I'm grateful for pets.

18. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for my friends.
    I am grateful for my work.
    I am grateful for having easy access to food anytime.