1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

50 days - what has changed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Vinc, May 23, 2014.

1. Vinc

Vinc Fapstronaut

50 days report

Today I reach the half of the 100-days challenge, so I think I will sum up a little bit of what happened during these 50 days.

First, I have to say that I felt no "superpower" (I heard sometimes this expression from Fapstronaut) but I did not expect to get some. I did not really feel a difference around women, no particular success in this area (no PMO, no edge, no sex so it was and still is really difficult sometimes...). I know I should try more, I thought maybe nofap was going to give me more confidence and more ease with this but it does not, so I just have to push myself.

However, there was a pretty good part with the motivation and the energy. In these 50 days I have accomplished a lot and I started to establish some good habits that I wanted to institute for a long time: I started working out a little bit, I am doing some jogging 2-3 times a week, I eat a little bit healthier. I believe that stopping PMO was king of a trigger, I decided to change a lot of things when I stated this challenge and I think nofap gave me the energy to accomplish it. It reinforced my willpower too.

Concerning the difficulty, as I said in my previous posts: I had some really really hard day when I could not help but feeling horny, I just wanted to fuck, or to PMO, or just to MO but to do something. The first days were the worst in the sense that I was just at the beginning, after I could say to myself "You have already done X days, you are not going to break this work, keep going!". But I still have some bad days, it is not always easy.

Finally, to finish this post, here is what I am going to do and what I expect for the days and months to go: I will not relapse, that is not an option I am considering anymore, I want to keep going and I will. I will also try to keep going with the habits I have set up, I am used to them anymore so it should be easier. I will try to improve some other area though: doing still more work out, pushing myself to be more social and to try to seduce girls (usually I do not have trouble making friends with girls, but I need to be more seductive I guess), and working on some projects.

I think I developped a lot of things, some may not even be much related to nofap but I think it is what we aim for, beyond nofap we just want to improve our life, nofap is just a mean, a trigger, a way to "reborn" or an help. So I wanted to share a few things about different part of my life that have all been modified in some way since the third of April and the beginning of my challenge. I feel like my life has changed some days, others not... I still have a lot of work to do on myself, but I will keep improving.

Deleted Account and Andix like this.
  2. Keep up the great work Vinc. Your on the right track . I believe you can do it and you are going to do it. Congrats on reaching 50 days of no PMO whatsoever. Thanks for sharing. One day I'll be like you in a few months sharing my story.

God Bless

Godschild

Andix likes this.
  3. Nash

Nash Guest

Thank you for sharing! It's awesome that you've reached 50 days! Stay strong and keep going!

Andix likes this.
  4. Cojax

Cojax Fapstronaut

Really good job! And I like the fact that you can admit to having no "superpowers" but still you feel satisfied with this challenge! Good job, and dont worry about the girls, they will start notice you more once you get some experience around them, just get to work and you will see;)

Andix likes this.
  5. Jarn Tybalt

Jarn Tybalt Fapstronaut

Really awesome progress. I would like to make it as far as you. Good luck and stay strong

Andix likes this.
  6. Teezy91

Teezy91 New Fapstronaut

Great progress, I'm looking forward to reaching your level. As for the superpowers thing, it'll all come naturally over time.

Andix likes this.
  7. Vinc

Vinc Fapstronaut

Thank you all for your comment & support, I will keep you aware of my progress in this challenge.
    Godschild ~> looking forward to reading you story in a few month so, good luck!

Andix likes this.
  8. Piotr

Piotr Fapstronaut

A few minutes ago I've wrote about efeccts of my 45 days PMO abstinence and they are similar then yours. All in all, life is better, but I have no "superpowers", yet

Andix likes this.