1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I'm thankful for this community -- even if I end up failing NoFap.

But I guess you can never actually fail unless you just give up, right?

And I'll never give up.

~

wj2727 and JesusGreen like this.
  2. damirios

damirios Fapstronaut

I´m grateful for the training yesterday, it is also about socializing with my team partners.

I´m grateful for the nice tree in our backyard.

I´m grateful for my sister having me stay in her flat.

wj2727, Ukulele and JesusGreen like this.
  3. 1) My two beautiful children. They are my greatest joy and inspiration.

2) Music. The ability to create something from something so genuine as emotion, is incredible to me and I will continue doing it for as long as I live.

3) My job. I am incredibly thankful every day for the ability to work on such amazing research in graduate school. What could be better than loving what you do??

wj2727, damirios, Ukulele and 2 others like this.
  4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Great things to be thankful for.

Welcome to the NoFap community!

wj2727 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

I am SO throwing myself into this!

OK let me see

(1) For today well I didn't get work for the day but I apparently have 4 days next week or paid anyway.
    So am not as stressed about it as I would be otherwise and it's a chance to get some little weekly goals done. And go ice skating.

I'm gonna return later today with two more.

wj2727, Ukulele and JesusGreen like this.
  6. a3a

a3a Fapstronaut

I am grateful for dreams, visions, and goals. Because without a vision or a dream what are you doing?
    I am grateful for my dirtbike.
    I am grateful for the holiday season.

1. I'm grateful that I managed to be productive today even when running on low sleep.
    2. I'm grateful for the awesome workout I had.
    3. I'm grateful for the delicious pizza I just ate.

7. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed yesterday so 6 gratitudes today!

1. I'm grateful for buying old games at such low price. Yesterday, I bought Max Payne 2: the fall of Max Payne and The Getaway: Black Monday for £2.50p.
    2. I'm grateful for spending time with my cousin. It was with my cousin, that went to the game store and got these games.
    3. I'm grateful for starting a comfort zone challenge. This thread is for more for myself than anyone else as I want to break through my anxiety.
    4. I'm grateful for my mate. I needed a trimmer and saw a selected few he then found an aisle with more selection of timmers.
    5. I'm grateful for finding a shortcut. On the way to the supermarket, me and my friend found a shortcut which saved us time.
    6. I'm grateful for finding car space outside my house. After football training, there was car space right outside my house.

8. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

(2) I am grateful for my online friends who had my back today

(3) I guess the third is that I've made it through another partial day (not finished yet) of NoFap. and that I did some appreciations a self appreciation list and a gratitude list! So some postiive things instead of...the other. And listened to tunes i liked during some of it.

9. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for following through my morning exercises despite feeling not to.
    I am grateful for my new opportunity at work.
    I am grateful for the beautiful weather today. I'm going to hike.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  10. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

Looking forward to hearing about the hike, how fun!
    OK I am thinking of my 3.

wj2727 likes this.
  11. damirios

damirios Fapstronaut

I´m grateful for spending less and less time with PMO.

I´m grateful for socializing with my team partners during training again.

I´m grateful about the advice from my AP about helpful books.

12. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thankful for books on timeliness!

13. 1) Thankful for a handful of friends that are by my side NO MATTER WHAT and are always there for me.
    2) Grateful for the incredible opportunity that arose recently to have my music considered by a popular artist's manager. We'll see how this goes!!!
    3) Grateful for an incredible boss who understands the importance of spending time with and developing the relationship with my children, as a single-father.

Much Love.

14. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for meeting new people. Today was my open day of physiotherapy at my local hospital and met like-minded people.
    2. I'm grateful for the reasonable car park price. The hospital car park has a reasonable price. For 7 hours it cost me £6 pounds.
    3. I'm grateful for another day. Another day, another day to be grateful for.

15. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thankful for doing well at my job lately...

16. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for my mentor and my AP.
    I am grateful for deciding to get out of the negative spiral I dropped into waking up, and replace it with positive routines.
    I am grateful for the mistakes I made yesterday. They showed me where I will improve.

17. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for a possible route in my career. A university offers physiotherapy which I meet the criteria. Thankful that this opportunity exists.
    2. I'm grateful for the YouTube channel Live with passion today. This channel has incredible content.
    3. I'm grateful for this moment. I am so happy and grateful for this present moment.

18. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

19. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for my yesterday self, who decided thrice to channel junk food urges into healthy food and self-care activities.
    I am grateful for my bloodline. My ancestors, my family, and my relatives.
    I am grateful for being more mindful and present each day.