1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[​IMG]
    Day 30, that's 1/3. I've added 15 days more to my counter. I don't feel the urge to PMO anymore and PIED is gone! When I started, I tried to stop cold turkey. It was hell. Then I realized I had to big problems, PMO and ChatMO, so I decided to divide the challenges and set two counters, knowing that I had to reach 90 days with both of them.

I don't ChatMO anymore, but I want to get rid of chatting, so in my second counter I count the days without loging in to a sex chat. That's my real challenge now. My record is 7 days. I'll add more day when I reach that mark.

[​IMG]

Keep going guys, and keep trying different things until you find the ones that work for you.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    Steve H likes this.
  2. KingHenry18th

KingHenry18th New Fapstronaut

3. freshstart25

freshstart25 Fapstronaut

Day 21! Getting excited as time keeps passing.... How's everyone else going?

4. DarthLexapro

DarthLexapro Fapstronaut

Im new here, but count me in if it's not too late to join.

5. fenix99

fenix99 Fapstronaut

Great.... Im on 21 day to , Long way to the 100 days goal ....but i Feel that im making some progress

6. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It's never too late to join. Welcome!

7. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

5 weeks of no PMO. 8 to go. Good.

8. David51

David51 New Fapstronaut

Hi all, I am new here. I would also like to start the 90 day, hard mode challenge. Any day counter/tracker to recommend?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  9. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the challenge! Normally, you can see counters in any threat, but somehow today they are missing. When they appear, click on one an follow the instructions.

10. Steve H

Steve H Fapstronaut

I started my NoFap journey on this thread 160 days ago. I've found the thread invaluable for my own challenge. I hope you don't mind if I continue to post on here?
    My entries on NoFap are becoming less frequent. Its nearly a month since I last posted. This is because PMO is less and less in my mind. When I catch myself fantasising, the thoughts/images immediately go, no urges. This is what I hoped would eventually happen, and it has. I'm not complacent I realise I could still slip up, still become lost in a whirlwind of desire. But at the minute it seems right. I'm enjoying sex, although this is not frequent (Once every couple of weeks). The wet dreams have totally stopped! None since my last entry. It used to concern me that I had to ejaculate by some means, otherwise it would not be healthy. But now I'm not concerned. In twenty days, six months will have passed. I'm really grateful I came across NoFap. If your reading this, wherever you are on your journey, I hope you are learning. The goals are useful, but its the learning that really counts.

Freeman82 likes this.
  11. David51

David51 New Fapstronaut

Second day of challenge. Tempting. Evening little things like youtube videos produces an urge.

12. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

I am in again. This is Day 2.
    45 days last time, and hope to keep strong now. This is just to warm up - Looking forward to The Challenge 2017/365 days

Freeman82 and Steve H like this.
  13. thefaptrap

thefaptrap Fapstronaut

31 days done this morning. I want to say "yeah i feel great!" i did, weeks 1-3. this week has been hard. I feel like im in detox. haha

-i will stay my path!..i will overcome this shit!

-stay your path, keep on going

Steve H likes this.
  14. Rocket07

Rocket07 New Fapstronaut

1st time user starting my PM-Mode Reboot. Let the journey begin :)

15. Gents, went 30 days no PMO. Was drunk last night in a bar and when I came home I PMO'd. Then twice today. Tomorrow is Day 1. Delighted with the thirty day streak. Will go for 45 this time.

Mlaj and JimSwe like this.
  16. Andy21

Andy21 Fapstronaut

Hi all, day 66. It's been a fluctuating cycle - but I can say that the benefits have been great. Mostly I feel like I have achieved a real sense of self-discipline and clarity. Willpower. It has also flowed onto other areas - e.g. sport. Better concentration. Well done to everyone who is giving it a go and posting about their experiences. Continue on the good fight.

17. Celtcolm

Celtcolm New Fapstronaut

First post...

Signing up. I'm hoping to break 15 years worth of habit. The spirit is willing...

18. OluwaBrume

OluwaBrume Fapstronaut

Day 72
    I feel ecstatic, didn't think I would be able to get to this level, am grateful to the Nofap community for the love and encouragement. I now have great energy I think clearly and I don't objectify women anymore. Please I need the link to a thread that talks about having sex with prostitutes, I need the motivation and knowledge there, I also want to break free of that habit

19. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm back. Day 5 for me

Still struggling with this battle, and it's such a tough fight but I'm still going at it. For the past 2-3 months, I literally get to the 6-8 day mark every single time easily, but then relapse right around there because that's when the urges kick in and I haven't been able to say no. That voice always comes in my head saying "just watch it for a few minutes and then close it" but it's never a few minutes, it always turns into a few hours.

The urges are back today and that's why I'm back on this site

20. ronin77

ronin77 New Fapstronaut

I'm 12 days without PMO,i'm with you full 90 days!!!!!