1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Music Fans

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by karanchapaneri, Dec 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. karanchapaneri

karanchapaneri Fapstronaut

Papa Roach's Last Resort is great.Poets of the fall's Love will come again to you is also good.

2. lol and I'm here, listening to Jpop and the likes.

3. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I like rap/hip-hop/r&b , jazz, neo-soul, a little bit of rock, and all instrumental music.

J.Cole
    Anderson Paak
    Common
    Two Door Cinema Club
    (Instrumentals)

4. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Nice list, I like to listen to about half of these artists but I don't listen to them out loud because my music taste is so different than that of the people's around me lol.
    I've always been a LP fan, I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time I played a song from them, especially their earlier albums. I don't like their new album so much. My favorites are Hybrid Theory, Meteora, and the reanimation album is just sick.
    I've only listened to a select few of three days grace songs, same with switch foot, system of a down, Eminem, Fort minor, Breaking Benjamin and Bring me the horizon's latest album
    Other bands I've listened to that weren't on your list are
    Skillet
    Red
    Evanescence
    Sr-71
    Sum 41
    Thousand Foot krutch
    Nickelback
    Crossfade
    30 seconds to mars
    Atreyu
    Good charlotte

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I love dedicated, Across the line, and blackbirds. There's a few I haven't heard yet from their demos so Imma have to check that shit out later though

6. philstronaut

philstronaut Fapstronaut

Anderson Paak is a great shout. Have you heard NxWorries? It's one of his projects from last year, it's a great album. He's a lot of fun.

I Free I likes this.
  7. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Yes sir ! and of course, I heard all his material... he's the best. That's what you call feel "good" music .

philstronaut likes this.
  8. Hello folks. I listen to all kinds of music, and it changes once in a while. A few favorites:
    Ween, Thee Oh Sees, Zappa, Beefheart, Butthole Surfers, Mr. Bungle, Stunt Rock, Venetian Snares, Schnaak, Dyse,
    Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Lou Reed, Velvet Underground, Patti Smith, Nick Cave, PJ Harvey...

overthis likes this.
  9. Fatsodubmo

Fatsodubmo Fapstronaut

Metallica albums 2-4 and their last 2

NIN especially The Fragile and Hesitation Marks

Nirvana In Utero
    Immortal
    SOAD
    Bob Marley
    Johnny Cash
    Willie Nelson
    George Strait
    Hank Williams Sr, Jr, and the 3rd.
    Depeche Mode
    Green Day
    Weezer
    Incubus
    Dr. Dre
    NWA
    Pantera
    Lords Of Acid
    Stevie Ray Vaughn
    Whitesnake
    RHCP
    STP

List too long gotta stop lol

10. overthis

overthis Fapstronaut

I've played in bands since I was a kid and can play about 3 different instruments, as far as listening to music goes though I listen to:
    Almost anything punk (from protopunk (Stooges) to more progressive (Sonic Youth) )
    Indie/ Alternative (Anything from underground-ish (built to spill)to mainstream (Nirvana and the like)
    Singer songwriter (Elliott Smith, Nick Drake for example)
    Jazz is always interesting but I'm just exploring it now
    I sort of out grew metal to an extent but know quite a bit about it
    Also just starting to explore hip hop!

Seriously if anyone wants to talk about music PM me!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017