1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet dreams?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Samuel L. Fapsin, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Samuel L. Fapsin

Samuel L. Fapsin Fapstronaut

What do you look like during a wet dream? Do you speak out loud, moaning out loud, and orgasming outloud with a dirt-baggerish smile on your face?

I'm asking because I unexpectedly moved with my dad to a small apartment and we share a king sized bed. I'm on the NoFap challenge and I'm afraid of him waking up to me orgasming from a wet dream. I had a few wet dreams this week that didn't go too far before waking up. I'm embarrassed just thinking about it, so it lead me to asking this.

So my question basically is how do you look like in r/l during a wet dream? Or will I just silently orgasm?

2. How is anyone suppose to know what they look like when they're sleeping? Unless you're video taping yourself or have a friend creepy enough to watch you sleep, you're pretty much shit out of luck.

I imagine myself looking like this:
    [​IMG]

3. Samuel L. Fapsin

Well I tried Googling and checking on YouTube. Was hoping I'd find a guy who gets kicks from recording his friend having a wet-dream. Had no luck. Actually I should probably clear my history after some of those searches.

4. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

Your nick and avatar cracked me up i coudnt rea your text to the end :D

5. District19

District19 Fapstronaut

Lol. I wonder how it feels like having a wet dream. Haha it's my day 2 gentlemen

6. Samuel L. Fapsin

I've wasted 3 years on an advanced diploma in an arts field. My family convinced me to continue with a useless Bachelor of Arts. As you've probably figured out from my nick and avatar, I am a very creative individual.

Dziki007 likes this.
  7. Are you expressive during orgasm in awake state, during sex or masturbation? Do you move your body a lot and moan? If this is your natural response to it then your body will probably also try to do it during sleep. That you would succeed tho is very unlikely. Because body kicks in sleep paralysis which restricts all movement that your brain might try to induce. Well, maybe your facial expression MIGHT change very slightly and MAYBE you would make a quite moan. But not much more than that. And even very unlikely that even THAT due to sleep paralysis. And if you are one of those quite types during sex then you pretty much don't have to worry about anything.