1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting back into fitness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Daredevil99, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Daredevil99

Daredevil99 Fapstronaut

HI can anyone recommend a good workout routine which would suit my description, I'm 22 and a very skinny guy and have lost weight due to not caring much about eating schedules and work time schedules. I want to start gaining weight and muscle as I used to be quite strong but apart from walking I have been very sedentry lately. Aby one recommended a good workout programme that can help? Thanks

2. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Do you have equipment or a gym? If not cant go wrong with push ups, burpees, and planking. Also make sure to get enough protein and eat in a slight surplus

3. Tekkadan101

Tekkadan101 New Fapstronaut

bigger leaner stronger by Micheal Matthews

4. Daredevil99

Daredevil99 Fapstronaut

Ive got free weights

5. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

In that case I would do reps of bicep curls and arnold press. Focus on good form and go until failure.

6. g
    get on youtube and look up Scooby 69 . he should give you everything there, he has a website to I believe. :)

7. Lynx93

Lynx93 Fapstronaut

Hey dude!

Nice to meet you. I'm 23, right now also going to the gym.

For me it worked it really great with BodyBuilding, the site also offer a smartphone app, you can subscribe and track the routine you chose, following repetitions, how much are you lifting, your own weight. Everything. I began with "Big Man on Campus", was really good.

8. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

I am an underweight before and I manage to gain weight. Currently, I am normal weight..

If you want to save money, I recommend to buy equipment (dumbbells at least) rather than gym..
    Most of the exercise that I've done are calisthenics but I was able to gain weight..

Instead of paying for gym membership, I invest my money on food.
    My goal is to gain weight. Gaining weight needs more food :D

Please, try to care about your eating schedule.

Try to start with this, no equipment required.

[​IMG]