1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days no PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Harry Maclad, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

first a little background about me! I start M when I was 13 watched P occacionally. When I was 14 I found a website that said M and P was bad for you and got shocked and tried to abstrain for it. P was easy I am not addicted to P but whenever I tried to quit M I ended up relapsing every time. Two months ago I found this nofap website and this is my 3 and current attempt using the website. Reached day 30. btw I am 16 years old.
    Benifits:
    I think I am in the flatline so I have social anxiety sometimes whenever I am around strangers or sometimes acquaintances or whenever I go out somewhere with my parents but when I hang out with my friends, I am much more confident, and social. And at home I have a lot of motivation and focus and my ADHD went away. And overall life is happier!
    Advice:
    I think the best one I could give is that use certain strategies for not M when the urge comes the most that work for you. For me I sometimes couldn't sleep cause I had tons of urges. I got up and left my room and disracted my self by doing something else. Then I exercised(did pushups till I got tired) then went back to sleep and if I cant go back to sleep I do it again. Also practice self care(video below) and use the panic button(NoFap emergency) that saved my life a lot. Come to the NoFap website occaionally but don't be to dependent or addicted to it.

Don't give up. If you have questions just ask!

Burner1, Shingo333, Thrices and 5 others like this.
  2. Monk mode

Monk mode Fapstronaut

thanks for nice video

Harry Maclad likes this.
  3. Daniel;

Daniel; Guest

Hey man,
    congratulations for your 30 days and most importantly thank you for your helpful report.

Harry Maclad likes this.
  4. Chetan0208

Chetan0208 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the video brother.

Harry Maclad likes this.
  5. CIgnaz

CIgnaz Fapstronaut

nice streak bro! and thanks for the video :)

Harry Maclad likes this.
  6. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Thanks Guys! I am glad the video helped. Good luck to you guys too on your jurney

Chetan0208 likes this.