1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 7Ragnar7, Jan 3, 2017.

1. 7Ragnar7

7Ragnar7 Fapstronaut

Hi....
    Been on PMO for 4 years and I finally think its
    draining the life out of me...
    IVE finally madeup my mind to Reboot...which I have tried alot of times but couldnt do it alone...
    Hope to Reboot this time

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

7Ragnar7 likes this.
  3. 7Ragnar7

7Ragnar7 Fapstronaut

Thanks....Am really starting to feel rebooting

AndySky180 likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. 7Ragnar7

7Ragnar7 Fapstronaut

Keeping active and not beeing lonely...working out before bed so I just sleep off tired....for now

AndySky180 likes this.
  6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

7Ragnar7 and AndySky180 like this.
  7. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

WELCOME 1.jpg
    7RAGNAR7!
    Welcome to NoFap! Ragnar from Vikings is one of my favourite, all-time characters. I hope you will have the same fierce outlook in cutting up and demolishing anything that stands in the way of your happiness, especially PMO. You have made a very fine start here, Rags. Stay strong, stay connected, and above all, be positive. A positive, resolute mindset is one the sharpest swords in our armoury! I wish you all the very best in the great fight ahead. You are already winning it, brother. And you will find plenty here who will stand by your side. Cheers, and well done you!

RAGNAR.jpg

7Ragnar7 and D . J . like this.
  8. 7Ragnar7

7Ragnar7 Fapstronaut

:) Thank mahn....Thanks for the courage...4 days and am really feeling a Ragnar....I cant believe ive gone this far...Am looking up on you guys....want to also have alot of years behind me.....BTW am liking it....It feels good...but Hard to maintain...#Tryingmabest

D . J . and AndySky180 like this.
  9. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

Keep being a good Viking! Don't lose your sense of humor. Stay awesome!

7Ragnar7 and D . J . like this.