1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for many of posts going past 1000 karma on Reddit.
    2. I am grateful for being the top of four different subreddits with different posts.
    3. I am grateful for finding a job for tomorrow, and one that I like.
    4. I am grateful for Terry Pratchett who continues to amaze and entertain me with his books.
    5. I am grateful for the little changes I made.

JesusGreen and Warrior Within like this.
  2. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am grateful to have this forum.
    I am grateful to arrive safely back after Christmas vacation.
    I am grateful to have my hand to type this.
    Happy 2017!

JesusGreen likes this.
    1. I'm grateful for my mother.
    2. I'm grateful for my life.
    3. I'm grateful for the sunlight.

burningmidnight and JesusGreen like this.
  3. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for meditation.
    2. I'm grateful for Anki app. The Anki app is a great tool for learning.
    3. I'm grateful for my secret santa gift. I was given a £10 gift card.
    4. I'm grateful for my health. I am lucky to be very healthy.

JesusGreen likes this.
  4. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for having a wonderful classes after the winter break. I am happy that everyone was nice to me and I carried out the lesson plan with ease.
    2. I am grateful to work so soon after the break.
    3. I am grateful for one of my Reddit posts to be the top post for the most of the day.
    4. I am grateful for the clear mind that allow me to read and think.
    5. I am grateful for Cafe Rio for the cheap burrito that filled me.

Warrior Within and JesusGreen like this.
    1. I am grateful that tomorrow is a rest day.
    2. I am grateful that after a little break from ASMR some of the original tingles have came back.
    3. I am grateful that it's about time to sleep.

Warrior Within likes this.
  5. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm glad I overcame inertia from the holidays and returned to the gym today. Woot!
    2. I'm very glad that I've finally rebooted my daily reading habit. Again, woot!
    3. I'm glad that things are moving along relationship-wise with myself and a special lady. Hooray!

1. I am grateful that my new 0.5kg plates are coming in the mail tomorrow. This'll make increasing the weight on bench and OHP so much easier since +1kg jumps are way easier than +2.5kg jumps.
    2. I am grateful to have started my cut today. I initially intended to bulk longer since I haven't quite progressed in strength as much as I wanted to, but I can still try to progress in strength on my cut, and it'll be nice to be lean again. Also it might get me back into doing cardio which'll be good for my health.
    3. I am grateful that the worst of the caffeine withdrawal seems to already be over. I'm adjusting to drinking water pretty quickly, much quicker than previous times when I made this switch.

1. I'm grateful for being able to run.
    2. I'm grateful for knowledge.
    3. I'm grateful for my bed.

6. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for working in such a wonderful enviroment today.
    2. I am grateful for friendly and nice people.
    3. I am grateful for having two very top posts on Reddit.
    4. I am grateful for my new found self-awareness.

JesusGreen and Warrior Within like this.
    1. I'm grateful that my cardio endurance has gone up a lot. I remember last time I was losing weight I pretty much gave up on adding in any cardio because if I got on my stationary bike I was out of breath and completely soaked in sweat after just 5-10 minutes at a slow/moderate pace. Today even after doing my lower body workout first, I was able to do 35 minutes on the bike without any trouble.
    2. I'm grateful that I was able to get to sleep much earlier last night. I think caffeine may have been contributing to my issues where I would fall asleep later every night - because this is the first night in ages that I've fallen asleep earlier than the night before, and it came a couple of days after quitting caffeine.
    3. I'm grateful for the abundance I have experienced so far, and that which is on its way.

1. I'm grateful for my DOMS that yesterday's run caused.
    2. I'm grateful for this community.
    3. I'm grateful for the winter.

7. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for another good day.
    2. I am grateful for one of my posts to be the top post all day and one of the three top posts of the whole subreddit.
    3. I am grateful to get my water bottle.
    4. I am grateful for having a wonderful community to work in.

8. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm grateful for Alan Thrall. A truly stand-up guy who has taught me countless things about strength training and bulking up - and all for free on Youtube. Plus he's ridiculously funny sometimes hahahaha.
    2. I'm glad that I successfully ate a lot of food today. I'm eating a ton to bulk up. It's hard, but it's worth it.
    3. I'm glad about my decision to start doing ass-to-grass squats in the gym. They're harder. However they'll give me a lot more benefits in areas that I want them than regular ol' powerlifting squats.

1. I'm grateful for my rapid adaptation to my new diet. The first day on 2300 calories was hell after eating at 3300 a day for some time. The second day, was easier.. and today, I'm finding it as easy as it was to eat at 3300. This is great news because last time I was losing weight/cutting I hated it, but this time that doesn't seem to be the case.
    2. I'm grateful for the internet for allowing me to watch shows if and when I please. I remember as a kid that whole thing about having to be in front of the TV at the right time, or having to remember to get the show recorded if I wasn't. Now I can just watch shows long after their air online, at whatever time I feel like it.. pause them if I need to go do something mid episode, etc. It's something I've kind of taken for granted, but I'm grateful to have it.
    3. I'm grateful for long and restful sleep last night.

9. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed two days, so 9 gratitudes today!

1. I'm grateful for living in the present moment. Living in the present moment is bringing a lot of enjoyment, stress-free and successful life.
    2. I'm grateful for my friend. My friend brought me some satsumas and apples as I couldn't go myself while being ill.
    3. I'm grateful for loving parents. While being ill, their concern and compassion attitude is helping me recover.
    4. I'm grateful for Eckhart Tolle. The being of Eckhart Tolle and his teachings is bringing a continuous presence.
    5. I'm grateful for reconnecting with an old friend. Today, I and an old friend are again messaging.
    6. I'm grateful for humanity. The loving and caring people have brought peace to this world.
    7. I'm grateful for my fingerprint security to return. Out of the blue, my fingerprint security is working again and that means quicker unlocking.
    8. I'm grateful for being happy. Living in the present moment, only blissfulness and positive emotions occur. Thus, making my living more happier.
    9. I'm grateful for keeping my PlayStation 2. There are two games that I still yet completed - Max Payne 2 and The Getaway: Black Monday.

10. I Free I

I Free I Guest

1 . I'm Grateful for Cold Showers .
    2 . I'm Grateful for Softball (Baseball) .
    3 . I'm Grateful for the growth I've gained in life thus far .

11. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for all the friends and contacts I made this week alone.
    2. I am grateful for being the top post on r/kingofthehill again.
    3. I am grateful for this tiredness I feel.
    4. I am grateful for the wonderful things that lie in the future.

12. KingKD

KingKD Fapstronaut

Thank You.
    1. I am grateful for my good job.Thank You.
    2. I am grateful for good education.Thank You.
    3. I am grateful for having a loving father.Thank You.

13. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm very glad to have my car. I don't know how I'd get around my suburb and the surrounding areas without it.
    2. I'm glad to have a supermarket literally 25 seconds walk from me. I can go and get groceries from there anytime I want.
    3. I'm grateful for my uncle and grandfather. They have provided me with immeasurable levels of support these past couple of months.