1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoSmoke!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bonbonboi, Jan 6, 2017.

1. bonbonboi

bonbonboi Fapstronaut

I'd like to know if there is any place like this to stop smoking cigarettes, If not, then I'd suggest NoSmoke to be a sister of this site, what do you think! :rolleyes:

By the way, NoFap web site is a successful method to stop fappin', actually it works very well. ;)

Bigballs likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Until that day arrives when there is a sister site, many have used the momentum of NoFap to stop smoking.

3. lazyleaf

lazyleaf Fapstronaut

No one will criticize you if along your NoFap journey you share NoSmoke journey, there's also a general "Self Improvement" sub-forum

D . J . likes this.
  4. Bigballs

Bigballs Fapstronaut

Dude let me join you on that I too find it hard to leave the cancer sticks

D . J . likes this.
  5. bonbonboi

bonbonboi Fapstronaut

Well, I'm on 40 days reboot, if succeeded I'm going to 40 days NoSmoke journey. :rolleyes::mad:

Bigballs and D . J . like this.
  6. Everything999

Everything999 Fapstronaut

I have seen some people who tried to quit two (or more) addictions in one try. Mad respect! I already have trouble to quit one :oops:

EDIT: I know it is by some argued that humans have only a certain "amount" of willpower throughout the day. So keeping two addictions in control instead of one might mean that you have only 50% the willpower to keep for example nofap under control. Assuming that the fixed amount of willpower thing is true.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    D . J . likes this.
  7. Bigballs

Bigballs Fapstronaut

Congrats let me know if you find it easier after 40 days pmo free

D . J . likes this.
  8. bonbonboi

bonbonboi Fapstronaut

have you been on a reboot journey? Tell me about your tries history... :confused:

9. bonbonboi

bonbonboi Fapstronaut

There is a hidden joint between smoking and PMO, I'd tell more just after I finish my journey with NoFap!

Bigballs and Everything999 like this.
  10. Bigballs

Bigballs Fapstronaut

Well I'm still not getting past day 6

D . J . likes this.
  11. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

You will make it to 7!

12. Bigballs

Bigballs Fapstronaut

Well I fell off the no PMO buss today but I got another ticket straight away

D . J . likes this.
  13. Everything999

Good. Keep trying. Keep pushing forward. Little by little move that line forward. Rome wasn't built in one day.

14. bonbonboi

bonbonboi Fapstronaut

Hopeless case. Get a Penis Lock, send me the keys.. :cool:
    [​IMG]

Bigballs likes this.
  15. Everything999

I don't want to be rude. It is a pretty funny post. But that picture might be a serious trigger for people who are into that kind of thing haha :rolleyes:

16. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

What you didn't realize was, you actually purchased a nonstop rail ticket on the 7-Day express!