1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like shit

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by gunlaegun, Jun 2, 2014.

1. gunlaegun

gunlaegun Fapstronaut

I feel ugly, i don't like anything in my body.
    I have no self discipline, nothing goes right in my life.

My studies don't go right because i procratinate.

I feel inferior to most guys, i have no self confidence. I have never had a girlfriend.

I'm a total mess, really.

My longest NoFap streak is 14 days. I was glad to make it that far, but i failed on May 23. Everyday since that day i try to get back on NoFap but i just keep failing everyday. I'm like a TOTAL MESS.

2. Bacon Jam

Bacon Jam New Fapstronaut

Hey man, I can totally relate to just completely hitting a wall and getting caught in an endless cycle. Keep hanging in there though, you can get through this. We've all got your back, we're all here for the same thing. Don't lose hope, because your life can totally turn around. PM me if you'd like, we can get through our crap togther.

3. Alexander_D

Alexander_D Fapstronaut

Once you get into the swing of a relapse, it can be really hard to hit the breaks - we all know that. But at least youre aware of what's happening and that it's bad; that's really the first part of getting up again and fighting back.

In the meantime, cheer up. It's never as bad as it seems. Dont make the mistake of piling on weights once you fall (body, study, confidence, no gf) - that's just despair talking, which wants to keep you down forever. Keep hope alive, take one issue at a time, youre not alone.

4. Ciceas

Ciceas Fapstronaut

I know how you feel. Felt really down on myself lately, relapsed, and feel like there's no way out. But I think that's just what the addiction is trying to tell us... that there is no way out of this mess except for PMO. I don't think its true, though. There is always a way out, no matter how bad things get.