1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for fruit. The fruit has so many vitamins and it's very healthy for the body.
    2. I'm grateful for the present moment. This year I am living within the now as often as possible.
    3. I'm grateful for the abundance. The abundance is continuously coming into the now.

2. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for Star Trek series. Star Trek Beyond was such a fun ride.
    2. I am grateful for my second and third thoughts that keep me for doing something stupid.
    3. I am grateful for the weekend for allowing me to rest and ready myself for the future.

3. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the internet. I truly am. It has its downsides, but I've met some of the most amazing people of my life online.
    2. I'm glad that I got to see the Dandenong Ranges for the first time today. It's a beautiful place. I'll be definitely visiting again soon!
    3. I'm glad that I finally broke my rut and headed out to the basketball court again today. My shooting skills have atrophied a bit, but I'm gonna start fixing that now.

1. I'm grateful for today's workout.
    2. I'm grateful for the nature around us.
    3. I'm grateful for the support that people give me here.

1. I'm grateful that with every day I'm a day closer to my goals. In particular with regards to my cut. I'm not a huge fan of being in a caloric deficit, energy levels take a hit, motivation drops, and of course I don't get to enjoy as much food - so with every day passed I'm happy to be a little closer to the end of it.
    2. I'm grateful that I managed to record the audio for a great video yesterday. The idea that came to me in a dream the night before has now been recorded. I just need to edit the video to put the audio in, and upload it, and it'll be ready for release.
    3. I'm grateful that tomorrow is my lower body workout. In particular I'm actually really looking forward to deadlifting. I feel like I resolved a major issue in my form the last two sessions, and so I feel like deadlifting tomorrow should go really well.
    4. As a bit of a bonus one: I'm also grateful to have hit 120 days of NoFap. That's 30 days better than my previous best. New goal: 150 days. Though the over-arching goal this year is to hit 180+ days.

4. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for watching into the wild. Into the wild is an amazing film and so inspirational.
    2. I'm grateful for spending time with my dad. I and my dad went shopping and it nice to take out time shopping together.
    3. I'm grateful for everything. I have been blessed with so much goodness this includes family, friends, house, food, education. Just everything aspect of my life.

5. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for being able to finds jobs to fill the entire week.
    2. I am grateful for the rest and peace I have had.
    3. I am grateful for making the top post of one subbreddit.

6. DiogoFSantos

DiogoFSantos Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that it was a rest day, today.
    2. I'm grateful for the people who keep supporting me.
    3. I'm grateful for all the changes that I've implemented so far in my life.

1. I'm grateful to have finished editing, tagging, titling, and making the thumbnail for my video. It's now ready for release. Just got to wait for it to upload, and then it can go live.
    2. I'm grateful to have set a new Deadlift PR today. It's not the most weight I've lifted before, but my form is a million times better than the last time I was dealing in these weights, and I did more reps too. It's also only 2.5kg less than the most I've ever lifted.
    3. I'm grateful that my workout and cardio are out of the way. Definitely all took a toll on my legs, will be nice to relax a little now.

7. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for Imodium. I've had diarrhea for the past few days and Imodium has eased the symptom somewhat.
    2. I'm grateful for the present moment. We have all won the lottery ticket to experience life.
    3. I'm grateful for good friendship. Good, loyal friends are hard to find these days however, I am lucky to have a handful of friends that I can trust.

8. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for the advice I received. It will do me good and helped me achieve my goals.
    2. I am grateful for my foresight and knowledge helping me navigating a difficult day.
    3. I am grateful for having a job for tomorrow.
    4. I am grateful for having a lawyer to sort out a messy situation.

9. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Let's do this again.

Today,
    I'm grateful for my partner, my sister, my father, and my mother.
    I'm grateful for the delicious breakfast I had.
    I'm grateful for the support from people in this community.

JesusGreen and Warrior Within like this.
  10. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm very glad that I've so rapidly mastered polyrhythms on the drums. I thought I'd be spending ages practicing, but I got the hang of some advanced polyrhythms over the space of a couple of days.
    2. I'm glad that I got the issues with my bank account sorted out. I won't go into detail, but they were a headache. Headache = gone.
    3. I'm grateful for my grandfather. I spoke to him on the phone today. I love him very dearly. He has given me more than I could ever possibly repay.

JesusGreen and Warrior Within like this.
  11. K.B.

K.B. Fapstronaut

I am grateful for daily lessons and continuous growth
    I am grateful for new friends
    I am grateful for plants

Warrior Within and JesusGreen like this.
  12. Tom_Corsi

Tom_Corsi Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the posting of this challenge -- it seems like a great idea!
    I am thankful that I have the opportunity I currently have to pursue my education.
    I am grateful for God and all that He has given me.

Warrior Within and JesusGreen like this.
    1. I'm grateful for these beginner stock trading videos I've found on YouTube. I've been fascinated with the direction Bitcoin is going in for some time, so I decided to brush up and learn a little about trading: trends, channels, resistance, support, wedges, etc. I've barely scratched the surface, and am still figuring things out, but it's already helping me understand the Bitcoin price charts a lot better.
    2. I'm grateful that these 0.5kg plates I bought have been helping. Today I made use of the 0.5kg plates quite a bit in my workout. One example is I was finding was I was ready to move past 5kg dumbbells on reverse flies, but 7.5kg was too much and causing my form to break down. So when I remembered that I had the 0.5kg plates, I was able to go for 6kg instead of 7.5kg. They also helped me set a new PR @ 6 reps on my Overhead Press. First PR there in a while.
    3. I'm grateful that yesterday's video seems to be doing well so far. Already ranking for 3 of the search terms I intended it for, and they're creeping up. Just need it to cross over to page 1 for one more particular search term and the video should support itself from this point on.

13. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for mindvalley academy. It's a great YouTube channel for all inspiring to achieve their dreams and goals!
    2. I'm grateful for starting a journal. It's really good to start a journal again, where I can clear my mental thoughts for clarity.
    3. I'm grateful for my conscience. My conscience is my I am, the true self, presence that is expressed in human form temporarily.

1. I'm grateful for my struggles, that will make me a stronger man.
    2. I'm grateful for waking up for one more day.
    3. I'm grateful for my cold showers that make me feel better everyday.

14. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for my knowledge and talents.
    2. I am grateful for working with such a great group of people.
    3. I am grateful for being the top of two subbreddits again.
    4. I am grateful for the kindness that has been shown to me.
    5. I am grateful for the new adventures ahead.