1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It took 2 years to join.....

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by EddyB, Jan 18, 2017.

1. EddyB

EddyB Fapstronaut

How do I start. I've been struggling with P for 14 years now, but until 2 years ago I did not see it as a problem. That was all until a storm hit. I will write about my story, struggles and 2 years of PMO addiction battles in future posts on this amazing forum. I knew about NoFap for about 2 years now but never dared to join. After going through massive withdrawal symptoms today full of heavy heavy depression and felling hopelessness for a hundredth time I decided to finally join. Thank G-D I made it to this point. Afterv reading a few post today I got motivated again. I decided that I need to go public to help myself. And by helping drag myself out of this deep deep Dark Pit of hopelessness and depression I hope to drag out as many of you as possible with me. See you on the other side!

DiogoFSantos likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. EddyB

EddyB Fapstronaut

I currently almost completely blocked off all the P on my computer and phone. I have an Android and for those who tried it is pretty hard to block off P access completely on many Android devices (Samsung is easier and iPhone is the best) and my brother blocked all the apps for me on the phone. I'm working on getting my self an iPhone soon. Also yesterday I used a new strategy after relapsing 3 times PMO with in a couple of hours I was really broken so when I went to bed I decided that I can not just go on and pretend that I will restart the cycle with some new found success without actually talking the problem. The problem is that I relapsed contiously..... Yes there is that voice in my head always arguing for morn PMO but at the end that voice is me. It's the other me that I created over past 14 years and no matter what I say or how I feel that is who I am and that is why I have to penalize myself for relapsing. And so I took away my comfortable blanket and my soft pillow and let myself know that from now on anytime I will relapse I will be selling with a small pillow and now blanket. So I went to sleep it was uncomfortable but I fell asleep I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to give myself a pass due to tremendous uncomfort since it was my first time. But I made a condition that next time there will no exceptions. Today during ng the day I thought about relapsing a few times but the very thought of the punishment gave me the chills. I guess my body and mind know that the bigger pleasure of the two is a good night sleep and that is what I chose over PMO today 4-5 times so far.

DiogoFSantos and D . J . like this.
  4. EddyB

EddyB Fapstronaut

Btw thanks for the wellcome I really appreciate it.

D . J . likes this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

6. DiogoFSantos

DiogoFSantos Fapstronaut

Keep us informed about your progress bro :)
    We can win this!

D . J . likes this.