1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mind Elevation Snuggery

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず, Jan 13, 2017.

1. At the end of this thread, I walk away from this forum. My final post is my farewell. It's not the end yet.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

Why, what's up @虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず? :confused:

3. It's not a bad thing.

It's quite good.

As I've stated in an old thread I'm just travelling through here this isn't a digital home or permanent support network for me that's all :)

4. Who knows, the last post may not be for a year or more?

There is no set schedule.

When my intuition tells me it's time to go, it's time to go. I never planned on staying here permanently until my dying days.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017

5. Silence. Have you known true silence for even a moment of your lives?

The most profound, otherworldly silence you can't even begin to fathom.

I wonder what it feels like to bask in infinitude, away from this mortal shell, in a light filled realm of undying bliss?

6. Don't take this the wrong way Christians. It's just examining some Christian comics, nothing more.

Ok time to wind down the throttle to seldomly sharing in this thread. Feel free to continue, otherwise it will remain dormant from my end unless there is something for me to share, depending on what my intuition says. I feel the thread as of right now should not be forced any further by me.

Time will tell where it leads, what paths will be revealed with a certain song, picture, or link.

Share as you will.

7. Elevation cannot happen in the midst of pollution. There needs to be a sacred space and a like-minded community, where one practices towards the ultimate transcendence while not being misled or pulled into a maze of darkness by others who do not seek awakening or spiritual liberation in this lifetime.

Yet once elevation happens one can be in the midst of a polluted world and not be affected.

Even the most ignorant types of beings won't be able to bring you down at that point. For you will be able to have love for all people, even a real life evil doppelgänger of Ned Flanders,

8. ME, ME, ME!

Generation Z. Why is it all about the ego for you iGeneration? Can't blame you. The ego is worshipped on a throne of virtual self-indulgent hedonism these days.

9. There's no such thing as finding the light without going through the darkness first.

10. cause every morning i wake it feels like rotten nails
    get driven deep into my fucking face
    no matter what i do there ain't no cure
    for broken hearts no fucking solace for a battle lost.
    life is war and it goes on and on and on.
    life is pain and it goes on and on.
    deal with it.

you might feel alone
    walking through the swamps of life
    but keep going
    there is no guiding light
    you will have to make it through
    this storm completely blind
    but if you make it through this storm
    you will be stronger

11. By seldomly, I mean without any forced efforts here. Though the mind throttle may be winded down (lol sorry this thread is not to be taken all seriously hehe as life should not be) when I feel a deep sense of intuition compelling me to post here I'M GOING TO POST AS MUCH AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE!

Mirror
    Tell me who's the fairest of them all
    Even if I become a megalomaniac
    Come and stroke my ego
    Go, go, go

Do you know that song above is widely used in kids' dance classes? Lol, look at the first verse of that thing.........

12. It's like a rubix cube, minus the cube and rubix.
    It's just you there.

13. "Speak only words which are truthful and sincere.

THE storm may rage without, but it cannot affect us if there is peace within. As by the fireside there is security from the fiercest storm, so the heart that is steadfast in the knowledge of Truth abides in peace, though all around be strife and perturbation. The bitter opposition of men and the unrest of the world cannot make us bitter and restless unless we enter into and co-operate with it. Rather, if we have peace in our heart, will the outer turmoil cause our peace to deepen, to take firmer root, and to show forth more abundantly in works of peace for the softening of human hearts and the enlightening of human minds.

Blessed is he who has no wrongs to remember, no injuries to forget, in whose pure heart no hateful thought about another can take root and flourish.

He who speaks evil of another cannot find the way of peace."

The storm's a ragin' violently, long ways to go yet.