1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention valid from my experience

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BigCheese, Jan 26, 2017.

1. BigCheese

BigCheese Fapstronaut

So I was 50 something days into my reboot before I started to engage in casual sex with some girls I met during my reboot

During the reboot my voice had gotten deeper, felt more aggressive, clear skin (no pimples at all), and a of energy and a clear head

After I started engaging in casual sex, some of these factors changed.

For example, my voice started cracking again (like back when I used to MO regularly), I started breaking out, more tired and lazy

Seeing myself lose these super power sets makes me wanna avoid sex lmao, unless it's like a super rare occasion and the girl seems worthy of my seed.

Just my 2 cents

2. Rikarwb

Rikarwb Fapstronaut

During my NoFap journey, i have never felt any "super power".

Nothing really changed, except my urges to PMO.

3. BigCheese

BigCheese Fapstronaut

guess its different for everybody

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Its not the semen retentio, its the sex

5. It's semen retention my friend

6. Your are correct. Right after three weeks my voice got deeper, stuttering disappeared, I could work out much more, pimples were fewer, earlier I could not have eye contact with women and now I wanted a minute long handshake. And just one little fapping took it all away.

7. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Its not the semen retention, its the sex

Rikarwb likes this.
  8. BigCheese

BigCheese Fapstronaut

nah i don't think so. Sex is you literally doing a workout lol until you cum, releasing all those minerals and your brain getting flooded with dopamine

Deleted Account likes this.