1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready to reboot for better life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Click, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Click

Click New Fapstronaut

My name is Click from Ghana and I saw your site when searching for better forums to help me quit an addiction. I have been in the act for almost 10 years. It's just killing me and I'm ready to do anything to quit. I haven't PMO for 5 days and I'm ready to change my life

D . J . and Ayjaydubya like this.
  2. Hello Click, and welcome to NoFap! Check out our starter e-book if you haven't already. It will provide you with all the information you need to get started on your reboot.

Congrats on the 5 days, hope you can keep up that progress! Stay alert, have a plan for when the urges come and, no matter what happens, never give up! That is a surefire method to achieve success.

Wish you the best in your reboot, and if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line!

3. Shuriken

Shuriken Fapstronaut

You are doing a great job. Welcome to NoFap!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?